Not drafting any 5 star players ever

bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
since my team has improved and I've spent money, I haven't been able to draft a 5 star player.  I used to get 5 star players all the time but my team has improved and I haven't drafted a 5 star player in over 8 weeks.  Probably opened over 300 - #1 draft picks.  Seems like it has to be some sort of algorithm.  I don't expect to ever open a 5 star player again.

not really that big of a deal but still need some 5 star relievers so would like to think I would actually have some sort of shot at drafting one.

Comments

• scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I liked when we could draft by position. It was worth an extra bit of gold to do that. That ability vanished quickly.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball New Member Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    It's completely random. You have the same small chance each time you open one. There will be periods where you can get several 5 stars in a week and times you'll never get one.
  • bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    It's not a big deal but I can guarantee it's not random.  I've opened over 700 in a row and haven't gotten a 5 star.

However when I started the game I got them all the time.
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I have exactly one 5* on my roster, and he's iceberg slow on the bases.
  • Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The easiest Tier to get 5* players is the Gold Tier. Very tough in any other Tier.