Not drafting any 5 star players ever

bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
since my team has improved and I've spent money, I haven't been able to draft a 5 star player.  I used to get 5 star players all the time but my team has improved and I haven't drafted a 5 star player in over 8 weeks.  Probably opened over 300 - #1 draft picks.  Seems like it has to be some sort of algorithm.  I don't expect to ever open a 5 star player again.

not really that big of a deal but still need some 5 star relievers so would like to think I would actually have some sort of shot at drafting one.

Comments

• scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I liked when we could draft by position. It was worth an extra bit of gold to do that. That ability vanished quickly.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    It's completely random. You have the same small chance each time you open one. There will be periods where you can get several 5 stars in a week and times you'll never get one.
  • bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    It's not a big deal but I can guarantee it's not random.  I've opened over 700 in a row and haven't gotten a 5 star.

However when I started the game I got them all the time.
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I have exactly one 5* on my roster, and he's iceberg slow on the bases.
  • Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The easiest Tier to get 5* players is the Gold Tier. Very tough in any other Tier.