Baseball '17 repeated loading page crash at 86%

PEEPANTSPEEPANTS Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Count me as another one with this problem. As the title says, the app keeps crashing at load up as soon as it hits 86%. It's been happening since yesterday afternoon and this is the second time I've had to deal with the problem. First time it took 3 or 4 days to resolve on its own. This time I'm likely to lose the 900 gold, draft picks and cash rewards I'd accumulated during the sprint event after racking up over 500k points in my club so I'm kinda pissed off. 

Comments

• domico17domico17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm having the same issue on my accounts, and myself and my club hit all the rewards for the sprint event.  It has been doing this since 4pm yesterday. 
  • burnerburner Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Some of us got back on close to midnight but we all lost our stadiums we purchased...so you got that to look forward to once they fix yours.
  • domico17domico17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    oh that sucks!  They will go good for that I imagine.. right?
  • mikethebarflymikethebarfly Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    I'm in the same boat!! Started yesterday afternoon. I did get a 35% load up for a bit with a message that maintenance was being done...now the 86% load and kick out! I too had built up 200k in points during the club sprint, hoping I don't lose all of my rewards!!!
  • SosickSosick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Yeah my account was doing the thing with the maintenance thing coming up and then late last night after the event ended which of course screwed me but it was working and I was able to get a couple thousand points in this event but again my game won't open and crashes at 86 percent . You'd think the amount of money they make on this game glu could put a patch out or something . It's happens so much that it at the point where this is more of a headache then anything else. 
  • PEEPANTSPEEPANTS Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's finally back up after 30 hours or so being down..   Got my rewards from yesterday's event but I sure as hell won't be spending a dime on this game until these screw-ups are worked out.