2017 locked out

BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
My team is locked out and can't restart the game. It will only load to 85-86 percent and then shuts off. It's happened to a few players I know. Can GLU let us know what is happening?

Comments

• ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Same
  • BigJ41BigJ41 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Please address this question. It's happening wide spread. 
  • SosickSosick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Agreed this isn't a small issue at least let people know what is going on and what's going to be done how does a company hide in the dark like this? 
  • domico17domico17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    its been a full day for me.  and just spent money on gold even to get full rewards from the sprint event.  now I can't get in and fear I won't get the rewards.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Agreed this isn't a small issue at least let people know what is going on and what's going to be done how does a company hide in the dark like this? 
    I wasn't hiding.  We just weren't allowed to talk about it yet until yesterday.

Our company has a strict embargo policy that prevents us from talking about games that haven't been released.  Tap Sports Baseball 2017 is currently only available in select territories as a beta, and obviously there are people who just can't wait and have resorted to alternative means to get their hands on the game despite not living in the countries we've released the game in.