Options

Upgrades 2017

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
edited March 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Im progressing slowly, but as i max out my upgrades at 20, I hit a grounder and the shortstop has a defence of 24.

How?  Does that change as you advance? Do you need gold to upgrade past 20?  What the what?

Comments

• Options
    ry200455665ry200455665 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Once you get into the silver tier, another 20 levels of upgrades are unlocked.
  • Options
    For gold or cash?
  • Options
    All for cash. They got up to around 40k cash for the 40th level. I'm currently in silver, so I'm not sure if there are another 20 that get released when you get to gold.
  • Options
    Thank you sir.
  • Options
    You are very welcome. Cheers bud!
  • Options
    WashedupWashedup Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Yes, 20 more in gold, also cash.  Last is 80k and I think each category cost about a million to max
  • Options
    wash said:
    Yes, 20 more in gold, also cash.  Last is 80k and I think each category cost about a million to max
    A million to max? You're kidding me right?....
  • Options
    Seems crazy.   But in 2016 im sitting at 13 million with nothing but tourneys and 2nd round drafts to spend it on.

By the time '18 comes out im sure i'll be devently upgraded.   Just a long  slow grind.  But what else was i going to do?  Go outside?  Pffft!!!
  • Options
    Ok true, at least it doesn't cost gold to get the last few upgrades. Gosh that sucked in '16.
  • Options
    WashedupWashedup Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Sorry not kidding but I'm sure the progression continues in platinum and diamond so I expect gold to come into play
  • Options
    wash said:
    Sorry not kidding but I'm sure the progression continues in platinum and diamond so I expect gold to come into play
    I would absolutly count on it.  You can only get so good before Glu tries to get there paws on your money.