Team jailed from main screen glitch

AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I'd like to report a glitch with the new update that just jailed my team "Whataburger." 
Platinum team with full player upgrades. In the team section, it said I had them upgrade fully to 10... however, there was a pop up on the main page to upgrade a player. Did it once and the game jailed me. I believe this is due to a diamond upgrade occurring when I only had a platinum team.  Please give me back my team and fix this glitch.
Prev1

Comments

• Ryder073Ryder073 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The same thing happened to my team also.... Ryder073... please give me back my team... Thank you
  • sdc10000sdc10000 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Happened to me too. Team name thedrunks 
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    It happened to a clubmate of mine too.  I have the option for the player improvement.  It shows a picture of the player, shows you how much gold and Evo points to do it, and it shows you how much it will add to their overall level.  However, the level number on the bottom right of the circle shows an X rather than that players current ranking, so, I'm guessing that if they are already at level 10, then to go higher at that level, puts them outside the parameters set up in the system and jails them automatically.  I believe all these and other players would appreciate whatever help you can give them BlueLeopard.  You're pretty good about getting help out to us that deserve it.
  • phillyfan7871phillyfan7871 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here team name is build1 please help me get my team back 
  • Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited March 2017
    Ditto....team name Junk....and I was pretty excited about leveling up 2 players to gold. Who'd of known? And it happened immediately after they were upgraded.
  • bromanbroman Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey blue-leopard same thing happened to me. Two teams actually.  First one is 1234567.   I had purchased the stadium endorsement and spent my money to build.  After that one got jailed, I started a new team. I purchased all the endorsements and the same thing happened until I have realized what is the problem. That team name is 999999.  I've spent over a hundred bucks now trying to play and this happened!   Can you please unjail my teams?   I've even spent another 35$ buying the endorsements and building again. Thank you for your time
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2017
    This issue was already also fixed and is in the stages of being applied to the latest update.  I'm sending Customer Care a memo that anybody who experienced this issue should have their teams unjailed.  Just hang tight with them as they've obviously received a load of tickets regarding some of these issues.

Thanks for reporting!
  • dutchcctdutchcct Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have this same problem. Team name Dutchcct. I was gold but saw I could upgrade a player to platinum and I did and now I can't do anything in the club section or donate anything for loyalty.
  • donaldsonmvp2017donaldsonmvp2017 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Donaldsonmvp2017
    I'm in the gold league and the same thing happened. It came up on the main screen to upgrade a guy to platinum, so I did. No there is a bunch of issues. Can't donate to club. Club store unavailable etc team name donaldsonmvp2017
    Any update on the jailed teams?  
    It's been 24 hours. No word from anything on the forum yet and sent a ticket to customer service and still nothing. I missed out on today's club event because of it. Hope this gets fixed tomorrow!
    dutchcct said:
    It's been 24 hours. No word from anything on the forum yet and sent a ticket to customer service and still nothing. I missed out on today's club event because of it. Hope this gets fixed tomorrow!
    My ticket was answered and problem solved!!! 
  • VisigothsVisigoths Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Still waiting. Team is Visigoths.
  • sdc10000sdc10000 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Me to. Team Name thedrunks 
  • cmartscmarts Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I upgraded a player to level 10 and the popup appeared to evolve player to gold while i am still in silver (skilled) league. Since then I have been barred from donating helmets, balls, and gloves to gain loyalty points. Also when attempting to access the loyalty rewards store it displays the message "shop is currently unavailable" when other players in the club can still access it. My team name is bigdoinkers and I am playing on the newest version of iOS.
    edited March 2017
    @cmarts Your team has been jailed for the same reason everyone on this chat has been jailed for. Appears dutchcct has been reinstated and the rest of us are waiting to be reinstated. You can still play your team but nothing will be counted towards your club.
  • Ryder073Ryder073 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I finally have my team back.... thanks 
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I still have not got my team back. Even though I was able to collect the club shop still say unavailable. I have made numerous tickets and I have not had a response from support. I wonder Bllue Leopard if you can kindly light a fire under their ASS? 
    Getting impatient now. Team is WHITEOUT. 
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

same for one of my club members. MESSIER65  he isn't on this forum, but please fix his account. he was jailed for trying to level a player up to gold tier.

Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    I did have one of my teams released yesterday and still have one in jail due to this issue. Probably just takes time to go through and figure out which teams are in jail due to this reason.
    What other issues cause teams to be put in jail?
    If you continuously collect fan rewards in  gold tier you will get jailed. Had two teams jailed at first level of gold tier for collecting too many fan rewards. Don't fall for the candy trap.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I made the thread and have sent tickets and haven't gotten out.
  • CheesekrCheesekr Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have the same issue and i found this thread. My team name is DYNAMITES. Please restore my account. thanks.
    It's been awhile and my teams still aren't free either.  Hopefully soon I'll get them back.  
  • tribetimetribetime Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Tribetime17 still jailed an no response from anyone except GLU saying they received my message.. this is ridiculous 
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I made repeated tickets to resolved the issue of my team being jailed for upgrading from the main screen glitch and now I don't see a record of my tickets any more. I made tickets on Monday. Please fix my team WHITEOUT. 
    THANK YOU. 
  • JbooniJbooni Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Shit so that's what's happening. I'm silver level and have gold players. I can't do shit anymore. Fix it!
  • rocknerockne Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My team, Rockne, has been jailed for this issue and I can't get a response from customer support. Please help!