Team jailed from main screen glitch

2Next

Comments

• AntiprojektzAntiprojektz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Got a similar issue for performing the same action. Can't donate, and it's not showing the loyalty shop. Participating in team events does not show my progress for my team. Team name Antiprojektz, hoping this gets fixed with the next update.
  • NoFxNoFx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, NoFx is the team name. Thanks
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The patched that I talked about earlier went up just now.

This should keep this issue from happening and should allow for customer service to work faster with the tickets they've already received.
  • RevampedRevamped Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    what else did the new patch fix? i was hoping to get the club reward system working properly. detailed patch notes would be a nice addition!
  • CheesekrCheesekr Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I updated. But. Nothing is fixed. It is really frustrating. I still cannot use club reward system properly. 
  • AntiprojektzAntiprojektz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Is there a estimated time when people can expect there teams to be un-jailed? Downloaded the update but still can't donate, or see rankings, etc. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you're on 1.0.1, the biggest things the patch fixed are with the Club Level Up Features, and the bug on the homescreen that allowed users to overlevel their players.

For the Club Level Up stuff, if you leveled up your clubs prior to the update, you retroactively pick up rewards you missed out on, but from here on out with each level up, you'll get the rewards.  There will sometimes be cases where you won't get them right away, but after you play a few games and/or reboot the app, you'll get them.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    So the patch fixed the glitch that caused us to be jailed..... but most of us are still in jail... 
  • tanjaytanjay Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My team was also jailed for this glitch, username is Tjays11
  • doublebarreldoublebarrel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    The same thing happened to my team. Please unjail. Team name doublebarrel
  • JbooniJbooni Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Still waiting and hoping team gets unjailed or else I'm gunna get kicked out of my club. Team name is JBOONI. Please and thank you 
  • kccrush1kccrush1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What's going on both of my teams have just been jailed and I didn't even play today 
  • Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Appears to be a mass jailing. Few teams have escaped it.
  • bermanezbermanez Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    cmarts said:
    I upgraded a player to level 10 and the popup appeared to evolve player to gold while i am still in silver (skilled) league. Since then I have been barred from donating helmets, balls, and gloves to gain loyalty points. Also when attempting to access the loyalty rewards store it displays the message "shop is currently unavailable" when other players in the club can still access it. My team name is bigdoinkers and I am playing on the newest version of iOS.
    Hi Glu Team!

I have had exactly the same problem as the above since Wednesday when I upgraded Bryce Harper per the prompt.  That happened on the last update but I have since updated to the newest version of iOS and still having the issue.  My team name is Bermanez.  I love the game and have already spent $100 and would greatly appreciate your help here as soon as possible.  Also, since that upgrade I have been matched with players significantly over my level, like 90% better.  
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Took forever but I'm out of jail!
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
  • ExxozaexxoExxozaexxo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    same thing. My club name is exxozaexxo
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    same thing. My club name is exxozaexxo
    This thread was from March. You got jailed for something else