Game crashing

RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Is anybody else having the game crash and close out when trying to open it?  It gets to about 89% loading and then the game closes out for no reason.

Comments

• DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    yeah a guy in our club is having the same issue...even after updating
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    yeah I have had lots of problems of that sort. It happens when I open the app a game within the app, it gets to 89 and stops for about 20 sec. then frequently when I do get the game open the whole app crashes. I will go through this process 3 times in a row. its been like that since Thursday night.
    anyone else running into that problem?
    please let me know what you did to resolve the issue 

• IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    please pm [TSB] blueleopard about this from your inbox. I did but the more people the better
  • earlspearlsearlspearls Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I am winning home run derbys and it is lagging and then taking my money
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    please pm [TSB] blueleopard about this from your inbox. I did but the more people the better

I couldn't disagree more. This is a great way to bog the man down and prevent him from doing anything meaningful because he's trying to dig through each message to see which is going to be addressed broadly and which are one offs that he can answer.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    My PM Box is more active than the forums, and I'm okay with that.  It only really gets annoying when a bunch of people tell me the same thing, which I'll usually address in a floated post on the forum.  Or if it's about being in jail where I'll probably not bother because I have no say with those anyway.