Options

DO NOT SPEND GOLD ON 17

BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Here we go again...I thought 2017 might be different, but it's not. I was playing in the derby event on Thursday and winning gold when my team was put in "glu jail" just after I had obtained 250k gold. This happened in 2016 when I obtained over 500k gold legitimately. They jailed my team in 2016 for the same thing after I obtained 500k gold and accused me of cheating, when in fact I had not. When I asked them exactly how I had cheated they could not provide an explanation. Finally they unjailed my team only after I had kept complaining because they knew I hadn't cheated. Later it was realized that this company would jail teams automatically after they crossed a certain gold threshold (100k if you didn't buy the stadium upgrade and 500k if you bought the stadium upgrade), regardless of whether you obtained the legitimately. Looks like they're doing it again in 2017. I contacted customer service on Thursday. It is now Sunday night. Anyone think I've received a response yet? If you answered "well sure it's been 3 whole days" you'd be wrong. Same worthless customer service and I'm sure when they do finally provide a response it will be the same cut and pasted generic response that accuses me of cheating without an explanation because they can't provide one. The money I've spent on the stadium upgrade and gold in 2017 likely won't be refunded so I'll have to file a complaint with apple now. Do not spend money on 2017 it's just as bad if not worse than 2016. This game will rip you off if you are successful. 

My club name is believeland. Not that it matters since blue leopard is as worthless as customer service in this game. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress of this GLU scam and how long it takes to get fixed.

Comments

• Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I was "jailed" (aka banned from playing) on march 23. It is now the end of the day on march 27 and I still have not received a response from customer service, a fix to the problem, or a refund of the money I've spent on this game. Save your money folks and play any other tap baseball game but this one cuz you will get ripped off.