Tournament Glitch

CuccboiCuccboi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I'm really enjoying the game so all the crashes haven't bothered me all that much. However, recently while I was playing a Tournament game one of the crashes made it so I can no longer play Tournament games. After I lost a Tournament game, I chose the option to redo the game and right after doing that my game crashed. It seemed pretty normal but when I went back to the Tournament, it showed I was still playing the previous game that I had just lost. When I clicked on the game, it brought me to the screen that comes up after a game ends and my only option was to press 'Ok'. Then it brought me back to the Tournament menu and even though the game had ended, it still didn't show up that the game was over in the menu. When I press the 'Play' button next to the game, it just keeps bringing me back to the same screen that shows up at the end of games. Now I can't move on to play anymore games so I can no longer play any tournaments. I have no idea what to do and I'm getting worried that I won't be able to do much in the game anymore because Tournament games is what I play the most because I don't have any bonus game tickets. If anyone has this problem or knows what I can do that would be great.

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    This happened to me before too. I just quit for the day, and after the event, it was ok again. Something worth looking into.
  • CuccboiCuccboi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This happened to me before too. I just quit for the day, and after the event, it was ok again. Something worth looking into.
    Yeah same thing happened to me. Once the event ended it worked
  • TexarkanastrosTexarkanastros Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Similar story here too. A completed game is occupying the queue for tournaments. There's no way to clear it and play other tournaments. If anyone has a solution, I'd love to know. Thanks.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     In the past if it's happened to me if somebody else signs in my account from a separate device it clears it up.