PLAYING JAILED TEAMS?!?!

CheeksCheeks Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
so just trying to understand how I keep playing jailed teams in the event?  Love to hear an explanation on this one.  People get jailed and can't play or contribute to their club, but it's okay for other teams to play them and break someone's streak?  I just played a bronze team that outranked me and slaughtered me. 

Comments

• IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Yes huge problem 
  • 412Steelers412Steelers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    That is uncool belive me cause I'm jailed and didn't cheat and i can't play any club events but my team pops up against other people why is glu using my team if i can't. If I'm accused of cheating why is glu using my team. If you play 412steelers in the silver level i apologize because I'm jailed and can't play.
  • Tsjames45Tsjames45 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Glu is jailing the wrong freaking people first first of all. This is absolutely a disgrace to the mobile app world. R
    RIDICULOUS!!!!!
  • badbullydogbadbullydog Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This is a huge disgrace . It's turned from a witch hunt to a money grabbing scam. I ve played for three years never cheated . Paid for my gold and cash . Or earned it through watching videos ect . But because I played well put together a good team . Glu decides to jail my team . Hmmmmm I paid  for my cash . Then bough gold . And wow have dinner come back and I'm jailed . This is total bs , when the real hacks sit on top adding more n more gold to their accounts . But glu doesn't jail them . They figure if the jail cash customers . We will start again and spend more . I'm totally disgusted because they won't refund or admit they are screwing honest ppl around . Even ones like myself that can prove the money he spent over the years . 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Put in an app store or play store refund.
  • badbullydogbadbullydog Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I did thanks and I have a $280 plus refund coming screw glu games
  • LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    This is a huge disgrace . It's turned from a witch hunt to a money grabbing scam. I ve played for three years never cheated . Paid for my gold and cash . Or earned it through watching videos ect . But because I played well put together a good team . Glu decides to jail my team . Hmmmmm I paid  for my cash . Then bough gold . And wow have dinner come back and I'm jailed . This is total bs , when the real hacks sit on top adding more n more gold to their accounts . But glu doesn't jail them . They figure if the jail cash customers . We will start again and spend more . I'm totally disgusted because they won't refund or admit they are screwing honest ppl around . Even ones like myself that can prove the money he spent over the years . 
    Might I add, 2 days and no response from GLU. Who the hell do we get answers from??