When you change clubs does your loyalty points go with you?

AIRHAIRAIRHAIR Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Does The loyalty points used to buy club box rewards 
Reset when you change clubs or does it carry over to your
New club? 

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited March 2017
    Does not carry. Why they call it loyalty points you need to be in one club to attain the rewards.   If you leave the club it resets.  
  • AIRHAIRAIRHAIR Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I kinda figured that. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks Madogmagee
    AIRHAIR said:
    I kinda figured that. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks Madogmagee
    No problem bud
    So if you get kicked from a club you basically loose all 
    Of your loyalty rewards points. That's not right. Someone with a grudge 
    Could kick you just to spite you.
    edited April 2017
    Yep... if you're getting kicked from a club you're probably better off without them anyways.  
    Thanks again Madogmagee
  • ShipyardsShipyards Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    it shouldnt take your points.. the points you gave to the club of course are gone, however the points you had on you should remain.. if they are not this is a bug.

according to:
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2017/?p=web&s=new-club-leveling-and-loyalty&f=what-happens-if-i-leave-a-club-can-i-take-my-club-tokens-with-me-to-another-club-what-about-my-loyalty-points&l=en
    you should be able to take your loyalty points that you have not yet spent with you to a new club
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The loyalty points are gone.  The Club Tokens (Balls, Gloves, Helmets) you've amassed should still be there.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Don't donate til your ready to spend the points. It's simple. And there's no reason to donate and accumulate points without spending them
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Angels61 said:
    Don't donate til your ready to spend the points. It's simple. And there's no reason to donate and accumulate points without spending them
    Unless the club is close to an upgrade in tiers. Once we hit Bronze 7, I saved all my points so I could buy Silver boxes for better rewards.
    sure, but if your not in tight with the club, and there's a chance of you getting kicked, don't risk it.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Does anybody know how to start a new team? I want to start over. i cant see anyway of making a new team
    save your current team then log out and you'll be starting from scratch. or if you don't care about your current team, just delete the app then reinstall it
    Trevor
    Angels61