Options

Can't win in 17

Prime9Prime9 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
not sure about you guys, but this game will not let me win jack squat. Unlike 2016, this game gives you no shot to win. I am already approx 130-300. When you only win less than aquarter of the games you play, then something is wrong. This game is not even fun anymore. Screw you guys

Comments

• Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I found the difference with 17 vs 16 is now the higher rank the easier it gets where in 16 it was opposite. I'm assuming that's how they plan on making their money now. You must spend in order to win. The only problem is that if somehow you are able to rank up your team will get jailed and they will call you a cheater without reason or proof. Good luck to you and hopefully your team won't be jailed after putting weeks or months of time into it like mine for no reason.
  • Options
    Prime9Prime9 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Thanks. Wasn't jailed last year but it looks like I will this year smh
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I find in 90% of all bonus and random games i am below rank in every catergory.  I improve my team, i start playing better teams.  My rank or level makes little diffrence.  Which would be so bad if I was better then anybody.  My team kicks ass.  As deadly from the right as it is the left.  2 guys with 110 speed.  4 guys with 90+ power, no hitter worse then 70.  Average close to 87.  If it wasn't for events i'd be 16 games under .500.  
  • Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Even if you do find a way to win and so does your whole club. Everyone spends over 500 gold and miraculously maxes out progress rewards (you would have to use all gold on a single streak at that). You still lose because the most you can get is 400 gold return. The entire game is a cash grab hopefully no one finds them donating endless amounts of cash into glu's pockets because it's a bottomless pit and a waste of time. MLB should be embarrassed to be associated.