TSB17 Loading Issues

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
edited April 2017 in Bug Reports
I'm allowed to talk about this game now! Yay!

Anyway, a lot of you have been PM'ing me about loading issues.  Most of these loading issues cause the app to crash once you've reached 86%.  The longest period of downtime was yesterday, and it looks like for the most part, accounts are back up.

If you're still experiencing this issue, just state so in this thread.

Now, for those of you that CAN login to your account, but you're noticing missing information, contact customer care.  Yes, I know they take a while, but right now there's only two people actively working in that department, but believe me when I say they're going through your tickets pretty quickly.  Missing stadiums and restarted level progression, and locked accounts due to the latter are actively being fixed as we speak.  Just remember to tell them which level you were in prior to the downtime.

If there are any other concerns, feel free to PM me directly and I'll get back to you.

Remember that we're in beta, so it's a given that we'll experience all sorts of issues, and I'm receiving PM's at an insane rate, but rest assured I'm here to help you!
Prev1

Comments

• toughtigers28144toughtigers28144 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah man my game won't load the weekend event games it will load others but not those 
  • raginbengalraginbengal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game still won't load. It crashes at 89% every time. I've sent a few PMs to blueleopard but haven't received a response.
  • ChampionChampion Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I load the into the app correctly, but every time i hit "learn to play" the loading screen starts at 71% and freezes and ultimately crashes, I've deleted, reinstalled and closed any running background app but still crashes at that percentile. I'm on an iOS.
  • rocknerockne Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    BlueLeopard, help! I have 12 sluggers at gold level. 8 of them are upgraded to 10 and 4 are at 8. But when I click on battles it only shows I have 10 of my 12 guys plus two others who are not on my roster and are at platinum level. But they're only at platinum level 1. Plus, once I use my 10 gold players in the derby, if won't let me play with the platinum guys. So the only way I can play a 5k game is to unlock a player with gold. Can you help me? I've sent many messages and screenshots to customer care.
  • AppApp Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     Every time i hit "learn to play" the loading screen starts at 71% and crashes. I'm using Ipad 2, with ios 9.3..  Loaded program on Iphone 5s and relative's Ipad Air operates with no problems.  --Iphone has ios 10.3
  • NiasmashNiasmash Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hello I'm having a problem with getting logged off randomly and I couldn't sign in at all yesterday....username niasmash club the masterbatters
  • B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Member 23 Posts
    I have had hang ups at 89% on iOS but eventually pushes through. Starting today it hangs at 61% and won't load at all. In addition, when doing tournament event, when I lose, if I choose watch video vs $ to continue, it won't load, crashes and then shows I lost and have to start over. I can't do in game support because app won't load now. Disappointing. 
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Birdtown, I reported this to BlueLeopard earlier. He was looking into it, but may have left for the evening seeing as how late it was getting. I'm on iOS 10.2.1.

As for videos - Mine just take 15-30 seconds to load. Sucks that yours are crashing.
    Thank you for responding. If I reinstall game, it works for a bit but the moment I finish a tournament game it freezes at 61% again. 

Now when I try to connect with my Facebook account it also locks at 61%. App has worked fine until tonight despite the minor loading sluggish issues. At this point I have put some $$ and time into building my team and love the game - hopefully this gets worked out. 

Thanks again for responding - 

Birdtown, it looks like everything is resolved for me this morning. You? I feel like it was definitely an issue related to the Tournament event. I feel like (but can't prove) that I was unable to load the app after the 2-Hour warning notification. I'll pay attention tonight for the club sprint event and see if I have load issues after the 2-hour warning again. 
    It looks like an authentication issue with Facebook -I was able to temporarily resolve it by turning on notification for log in on Facebook and then approving access - however this morning as of an hour ago this no longer works. I'm stuck at 61% - I think iOS users who have connected their account to Facebook having loading issues is a common denominator?
    I spoke too soon! I'm back to the 61% issue. 
    Potentially. I've also linked my Facebook account.
    There was a recent Facebook update that preceded the issues 
    I haven't had a Facebook update since March 30. 
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Loads to 61% and not a percent more. I'm on an iPad Pro 9.7" with up to date software, plenty of guys in my club are experiencing the same. While I'm here I'd like to add that this game is more or less unplayable on Android devices with insane lag and ridiculous loading times. It's a relatively small sample size, but it's the same Experience on my Sony Xperia XZ, my S7 Edge, and my Samsung tablet (guys in my club with Android have said the same). Hopefully all that can get straightened out, thanks Blue.
    Dip - Did you kill all other running apps and ensure you were connected to WiFi on your Experia and S7? If you get them model and os versions, that should speed up some reproduction steps for them.
  • Great1Great1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    game wont load for me going on 20 hours now. this is unreal
    Dipdaddy and mpasq - Have you guys authenticated your TSB accounts with Facebook? mpasq - are you using iOS or Android?
  • ndxndx Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    network errors and crashes continue. 
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yep there were no background processes ongoing for the android devices, just not optimized nearly as well for android as it is iOS from what I can tell. Similar to last year as I had Android for TSB and it took a while to load. Had no idea how snappy it was on iOS until I saw it on a buddy's iPhone but at least there was no lagging. 

And to answer your other question this account is indeed connected to Facebook. This stuck at 61% business is getting old...first happened yesterday to most of my club but started working again until a couple hours ago.
  • DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Haven't been able to get in on iphone 6s all morning. Stuck at 61%
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Nothing to do with Facebook. All of my club is having same issue. The only thing common to all of us is TSB 17. 
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • TANKDESTROYER3TANKDESTROYER3 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I second Angels61's post! This is TSB17 issue, not facebook issue.
    I'm not saying it isn't a TSB issue but if everyone syncs their account to Facebook then there may be an authentication failure there that is blocking some of us, but not those who didn't link accounts. Trying to help provide insight on potential causes so Glu can get this fixed. 

Also moved this discussion of the 61% issue to a separate thread. 
  • bermanezbermanez Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm on iOS and logged in through my email and the game has been unplayable it's been so slow.  Autoplay is taking 15 seconds between innings and also getting very long load times between games.  For the record, Yes, I have closed other apps and was on wifi at my apartment where I did a speed check at 100mb/s download, 10mb/s upload.  
    I'm able to resolve it by checking the log in history in Facebook - it keeps showing my iPhone as an iPad trying to log in - once I say "this wasn't me" and go through process of resetting password - turn on notify me of log ins - uninstall tsb 2017 - reconnect to Facebook - while it hangs at 61 check email for Facebook notification of log in - answer "this is me" which creates new authentication certificate and once that is complete double click home button and go back to tsb 2017 - give it a few seconds and it will go to 89% and eventually you're in. 

This has worked for me - I don't know the root of the issue or if it will work for you. I have had to do it every few hours. 
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Not using Facebook 
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    It's network issues at this point. Birdtown had good steps to resolve, but that's just too much work for me. I don't want to play THAT bad, though I'm pretty pissed I just missed the entire Sprint day for my club. Who knows if anyone is even left at this point.
    Easier steps - iOS go to settings - Facebook - password - re-enter password - hit done - - connect to tsb17 - wait a minute - crush.  

Email users maybe try settings - email - re-enter password- same steps etc? Anything that gets new authentication.