April 3/4, 2017 Load Issues

BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
Thought I would make a new thread for this loading issue some of us are experiencing. Please post your device model and OS version here, and whether or not you've authenticated with Facebook. This may lead to better reproduction steps for Glu so we can try to get this resolved more quickly.

iPhone 7 using iOS 10.2.1 here.

Comments

• Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    iPhone 6 with whatever the most recent software version is. Stuck at 61 percent on start up. I finally got in just now, played one game then stuck at 61 again
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • MeatyQuaggaMeatyQuagga Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It seems to be that whenever a prime event is going on, the game will get stuck loading at 61%.
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    It happened prior to the event start today Meaty.
    Yes was also doing it last night
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Yup. I had a brief period of playability this morning but that's it. 
  • TANKDESTROYER3TANKDESTROYER3 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    iPhone 6S using iOS 10.3.1 and NOT using facebook
    I wonder if Glu still gives out objects as apologies. I remember the last time they had issues almost a whole weekend with TSB 16 and they ended up giving out 3-#1 draft picks to each person. I certainly wouldn't mind a #1 pick and a mystery box for essentially losing out on the Club Sprint day to network issues. >:-)
  • metsbelievermetsbeliever Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I tried from two iOS devices below, I'm located on the east coast of the United States.

iPhone 7 10.2.1 
    iPad Pro 10.3.1

Facebook authentication is used.

Troubleshooting steps:

Tried reinstalling the app
    Tried removing and re-adding app in Facebook authorized apps
    Tried updating Facebook Password in iOS settings 
    Tried cellular and wi-fi connections
    Tried VPN tunnel through Europe

Damn Mets. Good looking out. At this point, I think its safe to say this is a server/network issue and nothing to do with device settings anymore.
  • MeatyQuaggaMeatyQuagga Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Galaxy S7 on Android 7.0 Nougat. Had it facebook authenticated, then took off the facebook authentication, but still have the 61% issue.
  • JigraJigra Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I was having the same issue. I just deleted and reinstalled... and now my account doesn't exist....
  • WhiskeyTr1pperWhiskeyTr1pper Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It has been off and on for me for the last two days. Every once in a while I am able to get in, but never for very long. I was able to unlink it to Facebook on one of those occasions and even though I had to start over it worked really smooth. Once I reconnected to Facebook all of the problems started again. I am using an iPhone 7 plus with iOS 10.2.1
    Jigra said:
    I was having the same issue. I just deleted and reinstalled... and now my account doesn't exist....
    If your team wasn't saved/linked to email or Facebook etc, then it's gone forever. If it was then log back in
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • UnderpresssureUnderpresssure Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I am on iPhone 6 on 10.3.2 beta 1. Not connected to facebook and been stuck on 61% the past two days. It's been working mainly during the AM hours.
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Angels61 said:
    Jigra said:
    If your team wasn't saved/linked to email or Facebook etc, then it's gone forever. If it was then log back in
    Not gone forever but you need to contact blue leaopard and get him to contact customer support to find your team and arrange to give it to you. 
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Not able to play load during the last 4 hrs of the prime event in the evening.
    I played For many hours after the prime event finished. Then as soon as the prime event started not able to get on. 
    IPhone 6 + 
    I think this issue is fixed.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Nah, just 20 min of stable network then it fell apart again
    Yup
    Trevor
    Angels61
    The more I try, the more this feels like an Out of Memory error. Like they're trying to re-cycle servers and the load balancers are overwhelmed.
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Still not working on my Sony Xperia XZ, S7 Edge, or my iPad Pro 9.7. Same as you icehammers, worked between the events just fine for me but crapped out as soon as this one started. 

p.s. icehammers, you blocked me didn't you...
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    How many times has this happened in the last couple of years? For the love of God....
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    There's indeed been loading issues as well as issues logging in that we're well aware of and hard at work on.  We have engineers that have been in since this morning and while the app is loading slightly better at the moment, it's not where we want it yet.

That's all I have at the moment.  Will provide more information once I get it.
    For me it's worse, haven't been able get on at all past 2.5 hours. Oh well prime event ruined :( hopefully tomorrow it will be better
  • B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Member 23 Posts
    iPhone 6s 10.3.1

Facebook 

When I reinstall and play without connecting to FB account it plays fine. Once connected, if I can connect, it plays extremely slow. I have over 30gb of free space, 9mb download speed, no applications or unnecessary process running in background, 17% of memory being used. 
  • wickedqueefswickedqueefs Member 1 Posts
    My game won't load at all. It gets to 10% and stays there. I'm connected to wifi and have re installed it and its still not working. Please help