Options

Acheveiments for gold purchases not being awarded

Wat1Wat1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Is anyone else not getting the achievement awards for buying gold? I have bought around 20k in gold after seeing that in tsb 17 has the new achievement rewards for purchasing , just to go ahead and cover them all and get paid in extra cash and gold when I downloaded tsb 17 to get me started and all other achievements are getting awarded except those . Just seeing if anyone else had or is having same promblem.

Comments

• Options
    DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same issue, spent a couple hundred bucks and none of those gold purchase achievements are working. Not sure what level you are but I found out the achievement for leveling players up to gold 10 doesn't work either
  • Options
    iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I have had the same issue -  I opened a ticket for it but have not yet received a response.
  • Options
    I message blue yesterday and support got a response from support but I message them back waiting to hear back now
  • Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I had similar issue with the rank gold player to 10. Customer support is determined I got those achievement rewards I sent them a few screen shots and haven't heard back in a few days
  • Options
    I sent them screens hots and my recipts  plus a couple more messages . I got 6 hours till fan rewards stop and I'm only 3k away from 20k mark and could use the rewards I have earned . Is blueleopard still the person to talk too cause I have message him 3 times and no response ,jus wanna make sure he is the guy to talk too still
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Also haven't received achievements for levelling players to gold level 10 or platinum level 10
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    Still waiting on support . 
  • Options
    And still waiting on support
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Most of the Achievements work but it looks like the ones after the Insane Tier aren't working properly.

This has been reported to the devs and a fix is being worked on.  The priority right now is getting the speed back up to where it's supposed to be.
  • Options
    My issue is not the ones after insane , it's the purchasing gold acheveiments in all of the category , like (buying 1800 gold )( buying 4800 gold ) (and also buying 10k gold ) but I got rewards from buying multi draft 1st round so I'm not having the issue of that nature mine is strictly buying gold 
  • Options
    Ok talk to blue I think it's resolved . 
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    not the achievements for leveling players up. My team is all gold and platinum level 10 but never received any of the rewards for either of them.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    jbobjbob Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    [TSB] blueleopard said:Why would you release a game that doesn't perform properly?
    Most of the Achievements work but it looks like the ones after the Insane Tier aren't working properly.

This has been reported to the devs and a fix is being worked on.  The priority right now is getting the speed back up to where it's supposed to be.

• Options
    And they still dont work and I have message support or  customer NO support for the last 5 days 3 times a day morning , afternoon , night . It's not just one promblem and they fix it cause my acheveiments after insane work and the achievements for leveling players up work . I'm not getting achievements for all this gold I have bought and it's a lot of cash I need to upgrade team and players . I just feel that u should help people out with their problems . It's just mind blowing to me that u have to go through this much trouble wen we are the ones paying there bills
  • Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Ya customer support is pretty much pointless. Messaged them due to only getting 1 set of rewards when club levelled from gold 9 to platinum 4 before I logged in. Said I didn't get platinum because my team is gold. Then I got the next 2 platinum upgrade rewards. They really have no clue at all. I'm hoping blue leopard can help me out because I like this game but I have found a new MLB game to play if they can't figure out all the problems with this game
  • Options
    I mean I like the game to a lot but I think im leaning ur way too . It all can resolved with a push of a button . Literally that easy . It's always the ones that play the game fair and don't cut corners that get shit on . Message NO support and say you are trying to buy a 100 dollars in gold and it's saying network error or something . I bet the response time is in minutes. They have already lost a good bit of money for me . But I'm asking for help so I'm the least of their worries.
  • Options
    I seen some games that support takes a day or little longer but 5 days and I'm asking for update 3 times a day and no response .
  • Options
    Still no repose day 6x
  • Options
    jbobjbob Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    You can contact the forum moderator, but chances are his response will be that of a petulant child.  
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We're rolling out another update on the game this week.
  • Options
    Are ya is that gonna fix promblems