Duplicate players, free agents..

Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
I've noticed in the fan rewards and free agents, there are players I already have. In16 if you a fan reward player it was replaced. In free agents,  It offers me 4 players and usually 2 are guys I already have. Also, my biggest need is 2nd base. I never see any in there. In 16 they always offered whatever positions I needed. Now it seems to be random. Are these issues going to be fixed?

Comments

• Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    if you receive a player you already have, he levels up
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    Oh ok.. Thanks.
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    Actualy, after looking at this, it's a horrible idea. They level up two points. That would cost maybe 700 cash and 400 xp. Not worth the cash or gold you would spend to get the player. Unless I'm missing something, they should do it like last year.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Another way to cash grab and leave the player scratching his head and looking at his wallet wondering where all his money went while Glu is laughing all the way to the bank and you have nothing to show for it....Now you know why there are hackers and furthermore I think Glu doesn't want to stop it because it makes​ the honest player spend more money that he doesn't have....putting the squeeze play on us (no pun intended...Actually it was....like the word play).