Options

club loyalty box price increase

ShipyardsShipyards Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
our club did level up to gold recently, but i am silver tier. was receiving silver club loyalty boxes for 5500, now since we leveled up the same silver club loyalty boxes are 8125 points..

why the increase in price, for the same box?

Comments

• Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Because TSB has now become a place to farm money for the Kardashians. EVERYTHING is now all about $$$$. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The boxes get more expensive as you go because the contents in each are better, but you'll only receive the prizes appropriate to your tier.  It just means you gotta level up.
  • Options
    Yes blue, i understand that the contents are better... in gold boxes...

But im buying the same silver boxes, with the same rewards... 

You go to local restaraunt one day and they're like here, 99cent desert.. and you think thats a good deal.. then all of a sudden they come out with a new desert, but you cant get it right now.. and they raise the price of the desert you been getting to a $1.50...

Its cool though right? Cause the new desert will eventually replace the old one, and that one will cost that much anyway..

You cant tell me you dont see some faulty logic there
  • Options
    alan2121malan2121m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    join I Soiled Myself               
  • Options
    GLDBND said:
    join I Soiled Myself               
    Go away and stop spaming your club all over the forums, there is a section for clubs, use it