Options

Evolution

KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
I just made it to Silver division and have 10 evolution coins to use.  What are they for and whats the best way to use them?  Don't want to use them the wrong way.  

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Use them to take key bronze players to silver level and upgrade them further.  Keep in mind silver drafts weld better results then bronze.  But there will be an ace or 5star that you would want to take the next level.
  • Options
    smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    When you get a bronze guy to level 10 you can evolve him.  I would save the coins for your fav players or 4.5 to 5 star guys.  Keep in mind, you can get any of the guys (and others) you have in bronze through picks in silver and they will automatically 'evolve'.  Evo from bronze to silver is 2 evo coins and 10 gold (I can't remember exactly) and I'm sure it gets exponentially more expensive as we progress towards platinum/diamond.
  • Options
    thank you all so much for the help.  you were both spot on.  they did charge me 2 evolve coins and 40 gold.  i did one of my 5 star bronze guys.  
  • Options
    So generally speaking i should take Silver players lets say rated as 75 over a bronze on my team at 69?  
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I stand by the practice of taking players with better hitting and better stuff for pitchers.

SS a) 88 76 72
    SS b) 71 96 71

SS b) is my DH until someone better comes along.

Keep the bronze player either until the silver is upgraded where this is an easy call or if he's more valueable to your team.