Options

Which one to buy??

KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
This is probably just a matter of opinion, but which do you prefer buying when on sale?
225 Gold on 1st round Draft Pick - Guaranteed 3 Star
75 Gold on 1st round Draft Pick
I'm leaning towards the 75 one cause i can get 3 shots at a good player.  

Thoughts??

Comments

• Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    The right question is, how many bad players do you want to get, 1 or 3? Ive opened a good 50 draft picks between the two levels and have got a total of two 4.5* players and zero 5* players. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So save up for the $1500?   
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    The 1500 gold  multi draft has been the most fruitful in terms of producing good players and you get decent achievement payouts.  Still have got a 5* from it though
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Save up 10k and spend it during fan rewards when picks are on sale. At least you'll get one 5 star.
  • Options
    smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    defo do the fan rewards.  I'm now starting to save in hopes they release a legend some time soon
  • Options
    smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    i have opened roughly 20 1,500 #1 packs and have gotten 2 5*s (Jon lester and Koji Uehara)
  • Options
    Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I don't know if there's anything to it, but I do more #1 picks than multi-drafts. Idk, I just feel like I get worse players with the multi-drafts. Odds are pretty high that out of 5 #1 picks, you're gonna get at least 1 4 star anyway, which is all multi-draft guarantees. I may just be superstitious, but I just feel I get better luck with the individual #1 picks. Most of the time you won't get anything great, but I've gotten a few 5 stars.