Options

Fastest ways to get points?

plochstarplochstar Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
hey all -

whats the fastest way to get points during the prime events? I'm in a group that gets around 150k points per event and we rarely break the top 100 rankings. My contribution is always around the 4K-10k range. I play a TON of games, spend REAL money, and have a killer team (all gold - diamond level). What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    You are doing nothing wrong, I think this years game is a little different regarding club events. We figured out all the tips and tricks last year to be able to put up huge numbers. This year Glu have shut all that sh1t down, my advice would be to just save all your gold and wait for fan rewards to improve your team.The pathetic point tier rewards you receive this year are just so effin bad it's just not worth spending 100gold to continue streaks. I think you get 200 gold for tier 6 last year it was 700 gold. Just stop spending real money that would be my ultimate suggestion.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I'm basically having the same issue.  I have a 5 star team, nothing below 4.5 stars.  All my players are maxed out at Gold.  And yet my longest streak is usually 5 games and I only hit about 10-12K in weekend events.  I literally have no idea how people are putting up 100K+, let alone those who put up 500k+.

I am getting close to Platinum.  Not sure if leveling up will help or hurt my weekend event performance.  I'll probably end up getting matched up with Diamond level teams (i.e., matchups I can't win).  Wouldn't be surprised if I end up doing worse in events.

• Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Im still experimenting with different combos of strategies, but im sitting on a 4* team at silver level 1 and it seems to be a nice place right now. Im finally winning more than im losing.

However, i have found that using the 80 gold batting boost is basically worthless. I lose just as easily without using it.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    plochstar said:
    hey all -

whats the fastest way to get points during the prime events? I'm in a group that gets around 150k points per event and we rarely break the top 100 rankings. My contribution is always around the 4K-10k range. I play a TON of games, spend REAL money, and have a killer team (all gold - diamond level). What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?
    The only way to put up more points than that is to spend gold to extend streaks. If you are having trouble puting together long streaks, make sure your team upgrades are maxed, as well as player upgrades. Another helpful way to get more from your team is to pay attention to the rc27 stat. Look at your hitters. The higher the rc27 stat, the more runs they produce. Star rating does not always determine who is best. You want to have the guys with the highest rc27 in your lineup. That means how many runs they create for every 27 outs they make. 
  • Options
    UncleDrewUncleDrew Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey Plochstar, 

I think you are somewhat mistaken. That RC27 only measures what your lineup output has been per 27. So if you have a new player in your lineup he will have 0 for that stat. Must get a solid number of at bats before you realize who you need to keep or get rid of.