Options

Dissapointed

BAMBAM@50BAMBAM@50 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I am disappointed that the improved graphics went to enhancing the look of the game instead of being used to enhance game play functions. Things like clear and smooth pitches and bat swings instead of the batters reaction to strike outs or home runs. I have cleared background usage and unnecessary system functions from running on my device while in play to assure ot is not interfering in the fluidity and smoothness of graphics durring interaction and it's still choppy, the ball disappears briefly in flight, the pitch itself is hesitant, and the swing reaction is laggy. Most pitches are a guess at best so I use auto play which isn't playing to me. I've spent a lot of money in 16' like most and hoped your efforts would have been more for the players and less for game looks and donation. I have no desire to get involved with playing 17', at least to the point I'd spend money or join a club

Comments

• Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Im going to go out on a limb and say you are playing on android. Get an iOS device. It changes everything.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Im going to go out on a limb and say you are playing on android. Get an iOS device. It changes everything.
    Why should he/she have to? They STILL take your money regardless of what device you use. Why should 1set of players have a better service than the other set? I'm sure Glu just wanted to fill their wallets up in time for spring training so they released the app regardless of how choppy AF it was. Glu got to make sure that Kardashian money is on time EVERYTIME.
  • Options
    Wat1Wat1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I just don't understand how so many people put so much money  in on this game and they don't have no care concerning our promblems .you can't get NOBODY to respond here or in game support and I even emailed glu sales people , 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I mean if you're gonna e-mail someone in sales, you'll more likely than not get an answer that has to do with sales.
  • Options
    Why should he/she have to? They STILL take your money regardless of what device you use. Why should 1set of players have a better service than the other set? I'm sure Glu just wanted to fill their wallets up in time for spring training so they released the app regardless of how choppy AF it was. Glu got to make sure that Kardashian money is on time EVERYTIME.
    In this case it is not the all evil Glu's fault. IOS just runs faster and can actually keep up with the game. Tap baseball aside, it will run everything faster. 
  • Options
    In this case it is not the all evil Glu's fault. IOS just runs faster and can actually keep up with the game. Tap baseball aside, it will run everything faster. 
    Tbh the speed is not an issue for me, as i can slow or speed the game up to my own preference,but if you are going to charge people real money I think everyone should at least have the same experience. If androids only faced android I could kind of excuse it. But yeah maybe you're right about the IOS, personally i use an octa core android and have NO ISSUES on any other game apart from this. 
  • Options
    slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Guess I'll chime in too... currently on a Pixel phone and no problems with choppiness or slowdown anywhere else.  Just occasionally with this game.  Was the same on my Nexus 5 too.  Oh well.  Overall I still enjoy it.

• Options
    I do like that idea of iOS vs iOS and android vs android. 
  • Options
    I do like that idea of iOS vs iOS and android vs android. 
    I think that would somewhat even out the playing field. Most newbs don't give a rat's who they're playing against, it's slightly off the topic but realistically It could be the best way forward. I'm just thinking of those occasions in a HR Derby for example, where an even playing field would make for a more enjoyable experience