My Prime Rank #

jh17jh17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
My current prime rank number is 422 with my prime points at 5130.
At the same time my husband's prime rank number is 70 with his prime points at 4770. 

I'm pretty sure that can't be right. See photos below. Is there a different way the ranks are calculated that isn't explained?
Thanks.

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    There are several different brackets you can be placed in. Some are harder than others. 
  • jh17jh17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That is so weird! We are even in the same club. 

Is there a place in the game information that explains this. Is there behind-the-scenes ranking that sorts you into different brackets? 

Pretty frustrating that the same amount of effort gets you drastically different results. 
    It seems to be completely random.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     Most of the time it depends on how new of a team you were using for the event.  Even a few days matters based off how much that account was used prior to the weekend.   Totally agree it makes no sense because you're both putting in the same effort.  But from a business standpoint if the account is older odds are it's leveled up a little more not always the case but that will group you with better teams that are capable of earning more points.  With that being said if you are competitive then you will then spend money to stay competitive and that's exactly what they want. 
  • Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I find the time you log in for the first time in the weekend makes a difference.  I log in the same hour that the event starts I do miserable.  I log in early evening and I do much better.

I also run a theory that it matters how well you did the week prior.  I usual have much tougher weeks after reasonably successful ones.

Its all about the grouping you find yourself in. 
    1001 said:
    I find the time you log in for the first time in the weekend makes a difference.  I log in the same hour that the event starts I do miserable.  I log in early evening and I do much better.

I also run a theory that it matters how well you did the week prior.  I usual have much tougher weeks after reasonably successful ones.

Its all about the grouping you find yourself in. 
    This is all true