Options

Kris Bryant

KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Why is Kris Bryant a 3.5 star on my team?  Isn't that just his MAX potential?  I look at Franchise Players and he's there for purchase with a token and he is a 5 star potential. Did i get jipped? 

Comments

• Options
    smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    You have the 'rookie' Kris Bryant, unfortunately.  He is a 5* normally.
  • Options
    Well that seems a little Bamboozling don't you think?  They should auto upgrade all those Kris Bryants with an App update.  Madden has updated ratings from month to month and week to week.  This app doesnt need it to that level but please give me something updated to this year.  Not Last Years crap.  To make things worse...i had to buy that Kris Bryant for $2.99, had i known that it was not the right one...i wouldn't have spent Actual Cash on him.  This is irritating.  @Blue can you help on this? 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I'm sure blue leopard can help.  Just buy 1000 gold and he will maybe respond
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited April 2017
    We've had multiple versions of the same player prior to me coming to Glu. This is nothing new.

A couple years ago we tried what Madden did with the whole updated rankings thing, but most of our fans hated the idea because they had a bunch of 4-star players have crappy seasons and became 2-star players.

That said, we haven't even introduced Prime, Legend, or Signature players yet.  These different iterations of players are our version of Madden's MUT cards.
  • Options
    ok, so what your saying is i should just save a bunch of my money for the new releases you are mentioning.  whenever they come out.  got it.  I didnt know that you had different iterations of players...first mlb tap for me.  Another question, on the 3 player packs you guys have, how do we know what level they are...bronze, silver, gold...?
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     On the three player pack whatever color  is highlighted would represent the level of the player.  All three are circled with a certain color most are platinum but others are gold.   And that may be different depending on what level you are yourself.