Options

Bonus Game Matchups

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Dear Glu,

PLEASE explain this to me. What exactly are y'all smoking? Silver vs. Diamond??

Comments

• Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    yup, they want to force you to advance all the way to diamond. A few members of my club did some estimates on what it would cost a player to build a 5 star diamond team and level all the players up to 10, and max out the team upgrades. the lowest estimate was over $70,000.00 USD at Glu's SALE pricing. And then you get to start over from scratch in TSB 2018 !!!! And they wonder why people cheat and hack................
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Very disappointed in you angels!  You failed to mention that once you make diamond they jail you for being a cheater.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    whynot said:
    Very disappointed in you angels!  You failed to mention that once you make diamond they jail you for being a cheater.

yes I forgot. ALL the members of my club that reached diamond were jailed. once you reach diamond, it becomes very hard for Glu to match you up against teams which you cant beat. This will alow you to put up a win streak without spending $1000, so they jail you and force you to start over at bronze where they can throw a gold/platinum team at you to end your streak.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    They don't care, they just want money. It's as simple as that