Options

Best Players to Keep

UncleDrewUncleDrew Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Has anyone heard about which bronze players might boost and perform better than others? For example, I have bronze Chris Carter with 110 power but 60 hit and I keep debating on trading him in for one of these guys that come in with 78 hit but 65 power. I buy a lot of second round draft picks and sometimes I am not sure who I should keep and who I should trade in. 

Comments

• Options
    iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    If a player's hitting is 20% + versus another, I start that player regardless of power or speed.  If it's closer to within 10% hitting, then I add the hitting & power together and whoever has the highest total of the two gets to stay...
  • Options
    smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hitting>Power.   The stat I pay attention to the most is 'RC27' runs created over 27 outs.  I base who I play based on this.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    smc27 said:
    Hitting>Power.   The stat I pay attention to the most is 'RC27' runs created over 27 outs.  I base who I play based on this.
    This is 100% correct. Rc27. Learn it, and love it. Its all that matters
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    smc27 said:
    This is 100% correct. Rc27. Learn it, and love it. Its all that matters
    Any pitcher stat that is the best gauge of production? 
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I cant say any 1 in particular, but I often look at ERC and BAA. The lower the number, the better for both.
  • Options
    KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    ERA and WHIP for a pitcher in the real world are very important and telling.  i would Imagine its the same on the game.  The lower the better for both.