this version worse than the previous

gluSUXgluSUX Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
constant lag, more crashes...game sucks
Prev13

Comments

• StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I think this years game looks awesome, and I know I am critical of Glu at times that's only because I have seen how money hungry they have become over the years. The first version of TSB was a beautiful game, inexpensive, simple,fun & highly addictive. I think once I saw Ortiz on the 15 version I suspected this would happen, I'm pretty sure he was paid a pretty penny for his endorsement. This version IMO is just purly designed to maximise revenues and has become less enjoyable for most players.
  • newgodnewgod Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Agreed
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    same thing every year. don't expect anything different next year. its too bad, this could be one of the top apps on the app store if it wasn't so revenue oriented
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    Agreed
    Also doesn't help that the game is ruined by hacked teams .  Glu is selling an unfair playing field. Jailed teams but didn't delete them lol .
    I got jailed without hacking. perhaps i'll start buying gold from the hackers. its somewhat affordable, and clearly they aren't getting jailed for it. if 10K gold was $1.00, I would probably spend a couple hundred a year on this game, and Glu would make a fortune. it would also eliminate or at least greatly reduce the hacking, as there would be no need. at the very least, you could keep up with and compete against hacked teams without taking out a mortgage for a cell phone game.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Angels61 said:
    I got jailed without hacking. perhaps i'll start buying gold from the hackers. its somewhat affordable, and clearly they aren't getting jailed for it. if 10K gold was $1.00, I would probably spend a couple hundred a year on this game, and Glu would make a fortune. it would also eliminate or at least greatly reduce the hacking, as there would be no need. at the very least, you could keep up with and compete against hacked teams without taking out a mortgage for a cell phone game.
    I heard there was a mass jailing during the beta testing, but idk why people get jailed for no reason, I know why one of my accounts is jailed(because i hack EVERYTHING and change all values to 1gold lol) but if people really do get jailed for no reason......Well that's just low. Surely that Blue guy can look into this for you. Last year I think Red was able "Bail" people out. Cmon Glu sort that out, free the innocents.

I think I will just start cheating. its cheaper, I can be competitive, I won't feel ripped off if I get jailed, and best of all, GLU will get ZERO dollars from me !!! I will buy gold from hackers from now on, until I can find someone to show me how to do it myself.

Trevor
    Angels61
    newgod said:
    Also doesn't help that the game is ruined by hacked teams .  Glu is selling an unfair playing field. Jailed teams but didn't delete them lol .
    They probably don't delete jailed teams because they have NO PROOF of cheating, just suspicion.

Trevor
    Angels61
    I don't think they can delete Jailed teams IDK man. I'm pretty sure they have proof, as I said I once opened  about 500 1100 gold mystery boxes in about 4mins lol I pleaded guilty on all charges and am currently serving my sentence in Jail. But if people really get Jailed for nothing, that MUST be fixed. Last year I had 3 jailed teams wrongly released IDK how why or exactly when but it did happen,so maybe there is hope for some of you.
    another club member who was jailed just got his response from support stating that he was jailed for using a software glitch. the players I know who have TONS of hacked gold and unstoppable teams are still playing. Glu has got this backwards. Glitches are THEIR fault and THEIR problem. patch the glitch, but don't jail people for YOUR mistakes. And maybe take a closer look at clubs that put up close to a BILLION points, as I highly doubt that anyone actually spends $50,000 of their hard earned real money on a cell phone game.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @Bullet... there is nothing funny about the deceit you perpetrated, especially to players who spend(t) hard earned real cash towards trying to legitmately build a respectable team. Hackers like you is what made me delete the Tap Baseball Apps and move on to a game that offers a far more level playing field. Glu should not even allow you to post in this Forum.
    @Bullet... there is nothing funny about the deceit you perpetrated, especially to players who spend(t) hard earned real cash towards trying to legitmately build a respectable team. Hackers like you is what made me delete the Tap Baseball Apps and move on to a game that offers a far more level playing field. Glu should not even allow you to post in this Forum.

Glu should cut their prices by 99%. Problem solved.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    I have probably spent more on these games then you my friend ever heard of the £ it's a mighty currency son, do you think my cash wasn't hard earned?. I got sick of being sodomized by Glu anybody remember Robots? Wtf did Glu do about them? Nothing! they let the rest of us spend money trying to compete. It was guenius when you think about it. So yeah' I hacked an account or 2 and I admit as much. My hacked team is so far out of your league I'm pretty sure they have NO effect on you what so ever & I still have legit accounts I use so I don't see what banning me would achieve. I only use the hacked account to make purchases that I would NEVER be able to afford I do it mainly to cure my curiosity. ALL MY CLUB GAMES ARE LEGIT no hacks. 
    I have probably spent more on these games then you my friend ever heard of the £ it's a mighty currency son, do you think my cash wasn't hard earned?. I got sick of being sodomized by Glu anybody remember Robots? Wtf did Glu do about them? Nothing! they let the rest of us spend money trying to compete. It was guenius when you think about it. So yeah' I hacked an account or 2 and I admit as much. My hacked team is so far out of your league I'm pretty sure they have NO effect on you what so ever & I still have legit accounts I use so I don't see what banning me would achieve. I only use the hacked account to make purchases that I would NEVER be able to afford I do it mainly to cure my curiosity. ALL MY CLUB GAMES ARE LEGIT no hacks. 
    Unless you have access to mine or Glu's financial records, you have no clue as to how much money I have invested in the game.  For you to even suggest this further demonstrates... I will be nice and only say, for you to openly admit being a hack in a public Forum says volumes about your lack of concern for the overall health of the game and a few other things, as well.  If you became disenchanted with the game, you had a simple choice to "man up" and stop playing.
    Man up and stop playing.........LOL........You DO realise this is a GAME right? You do understand that you will gain absolutely NOTHING from this. Man up and stop playing pmsl. This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard on here in my life. And yes I will go ahead and claim that I have spent more money on this than you as my currency is far superior to yours, so when I pay for items I have to pay in my currency, so by default​ my purchases net Glu more money. If you find it so infuriating why don't you Man up and do something about it, you can always uninstall the app and maybe give the Kardashian game a go. There are videos on YouTube of people hacking this very game, if Glu gave a crap it's something that could be easily fixed. I guess you are still in the early stages of your TSB life as your naivety is obvious AF.
    Man up and stop playing? So by your own logic even  YOU haven't "Manned Up" if you are still playing right?
    Man up and stop playing.........LOL........You DO realise this is a GAME right? You do understand that you will gain absolutely NOTHING from this. Man up and stop playing pmsl. This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard on here in my life. And yes I will go ahead and claim that I have spent more money on this than you as my currency is far superior to yours, so when I pay for items I have to pay in my currency, so by default​ my purchases net Glu more money. If you find it so infuriating why don't you Man up and do something about it, you can always uninstall the app and maybe give the Kardashian game a go. There are videos on YouTube of people hacking this very game, if Glu gave a crap it's something that could be easily fixed. I guess you are still in the early stages of your TSB life as your naivety is obvious AF.
    Man up and stop playing? So by your own logic even  YOU haven't "Manned Up" if you are still playing right?
    In my first reply I clearly stated I had deleted the App.  This is evidence your bank account must be superior to your reading comprehension.  And please do not respond to what I have just stated by telling us how large your genitals are.  Doing so will only highlight your propensity to dissimenate falsehoods.  And what you may not be able to understand is my assertion that if anyone has problems with the way the App is run, the mature thing to do is "cut your losses" and move on to somewhere else rather than resort to hacking the game.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Fellas calm down, if it's any consolation I think you both are equal fools for spending any money on this ap!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Fellas calm down, if it's any consolation I think you both are equal fools for spending any money on this ap!
    You call yourself a voice of reason but resort to uncalled for name calling?
    In my first reply I clearly stated I had deleted the App.  This is evidence your bank account must be superior to your reading comprehension.  And please do not respond to what I have just stated by telling us how large your genitals are.  Doing so will only highlight your propensity to dissimenate falsehoods.  And what you may not be able to understand is my assertion that if anyone has problems with the way the App is run, the mature thing to do is "cut your losses" and move on to somewhere else rather than resort to hacking the game.
    You have deleted the app, but are still active on the forum? Is this correct?
    edited April 2017
    whynot said:
    Unless you have ever spent money on this you don't really have the right to make that statement.(unless you hack)In previous versions there were no club events, so spending money was the only real way of building a solid team. Once the club thing kicked in the REAL issues started, now it's kind of like the wild west, but hey you got to do what you got to right? You could always "man up" delete the app but still trawl through the forums looking for some sort of consolation, just saying.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I have spent $1,000,000 on this game.  I had to sell all of my possessions, including my phone, so it was all for nothing.
    whynot said:
    Unless you have ever spent money on this you don't really have the right to make that statement.(unless you hack)In previous versions there were no club events, so spending money was the only real way of building a solid team. Once the club thing kicked in the REAL issues started, now it's kind of like the wild west, but hey you got to do what you got to right? You could always "man up" delete the app but still trawl through the forums looking for some sort of consolation, just saying.
    Lol your funny dude!  Appreciate your guidelines on when I have the right to make a statement, going to live my life by that!  

You mention there were no club events on previous versions, did you sleep through 16?

Oh by the way.... Your still a fool for spending money on this ap
    - Blueleopard
    I said previous versions, so that would include earlier versions than 16. Obviously you're a noob.
    I think this years game looks awesome, and I know I am critical of Glu at times that's only because I have seen how money hungry they have become over the years. The first version of TSB was a beautiful game, inexpensive, simple,fun & highly addictive. I think once I saw Ortiz on the 15 version I suspected this would happen, I'm pretty sure he was paid a pretty penny for his endorsement. This version IMO is just purly designed to maximise revenues and has become less enjoyable for most players.
    Dude, your first four words obviously state you are talking about this years version, last I checked that means 2017.  How does that include 2016.  How about getting your noob head out of the crack you are smoking and try to follow your own logic.
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Enough with the flame war.  You can agree to disagree, but there's no need to belittle anybody especially over the amount of money being spent on a game you can download for free.
    whynot said:
    Dude, your first four words obviously state you are talking about this years version, last I checked that means 2017.  How does that include 2016.  How about getting your noob head out of the crack you are smoking and try to follow your own logic.
    Did you not see the part where I said the first version? So by default that would refer to every version up untill this point. I remember 2 versions of TSB that did not include clubs that's what I was saying. not really sure what your point was considering you claim to have never spent a penny on these games. I'm sure you have probably never seen more than 35 40k of gold before. SMH
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Tell you what.... I am sick of Glu reaming me a new one... spent about 400.00 and NO 5 STAR PLAYERS ..... do I have a legit gripe? Glu is bleeding me. I wanna stop but I'm too far in and feel I should get some return on what I spent. That's a sucker move on their part. Or am I the real sucker? Either way 4 hunnit is a lot for a phone game... i deserve some compensation.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    SteveMixx said:
    Tell you what.... I am sick of Glu reaming me a new one... spent about 400.00 and NO 5 STAR PLAYERS ..... do I have a legit gripe? Glu is bleeding me. I wanna stop but I'm too far in and feel I should get some return on what I spent. That's a sucker move on their part. Or am I the real sucker? Either way 4 hunnit is a lot for a phone game... i deserve some compensation.

You are literally the reason Glu does what it does.  If they can get you to drop $400 and not quit then you are pure profit to them. 

The only reason I keep playing is because I can still improve my team.  Once I'm unable to improve my team without spending more than the $15 I have already spent, I'm done.  At this rate, that will be July at the latest.

• Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    SteveMixx said:

You are literally the reason Glu does what it does.  If they can get you to drop $400 and not quit then you are pure profit to them. 

The only reason I keep playing is because I can still improve my team.  Once I'm unable to improve my team without spending more than the $15 I have already spent, I'm done.  At this rate, that will be July at the latest.

Your right. Im NOT... DROPPIN ANOTHER  DIME... but I want compensation for my 400...