Options

Boycott Fyber

HappyGilmore619HappyGilmore619 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
How many of you have completed tasks promising "free gold" only to get nothing? Glu tells us that they are not affiliated with Fyber, the company that promotes the free gold. I, for one, have completed tasks and repeatedly NOT been awarded gold. The resulting complaints to Fyber result in a chain email asking for screenshots, etc. I urge you all to complain to Glu and then file a complaint against Fyber with the Better Business Bureau. You will see on the BBB site a multitude of complaints. 

Comments

• Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    That's been the case since forever, I have completed some tasks and actully been paid the gold, but we are talking mediocre amounts. I wouldn't even dare the larger 1s as I suspect Glu don't give 2 f*cks about anything other than revenues. 
  • Options
    Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    I did the game of war, level 10 for around 2000 gold.. And level 15 for for 5000. Also the same for mobile strike... I didn't get it right away.. Sent in the report, then emailed a screenshot. 2-4 days later, got the gold every time. More of a hastle than it should be, but Its worth it. That's just my experience. The surveys and enter your email things have never worked for me tho.
  • Options
    HappyGilmore619HappyGilmore619 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I sent a complaint via Better Business Bureau. What's worse than not getting the credit is the spam email I have gotten after entering my email in the surveys. 
  • Options
    DannychampagneDannychampagne Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Its a very frustrating situation. I made a complaint and i received the same kind of reply. I've completed a lot of requirement and no gold bars.