Mass jailing part 2

Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
half my club is in jail including myself. We aren't winning, have never won, and aren't gonna win anytime soon. If we are cheating, we are really bad at it. What's going on ?
Trevor
Angels61
:cool:

Comments

• BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Report Glu to the BBB. Slam them on Twitter and call their office non Stop. They are taking money and not asking questions just take money and jail everyone.
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Glu can't continually take money and jail people on an assumption or parameter they "may" have cheated. You must provide proof, inform the player with the support game chat and then jail them if it is accurate after corresponding with the player.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Well I'm jailed, and not starting over from scratch 
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • AsFiveOneAsFiveOne Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I feel ya.My team got jailed over the weekend as well.I only put up just over 7k all weekend and 1660 before I got jailed.Dont understand either.

same here. yet the top club in our bracket put up over 150 million points. my club managed 1 million, half of us are jailed now.

Trevor
    Angels61
    club members got our copy/paste responses today. deemed as cheaters with no explanation. no hackers in our club. never won anything. top clubs still scoring hundreds of millions as they simply add gold to their accounts. I have spent money on this game, and think I at least deserve an explanation/proof of cheating in order to be jailed. As far as I can tell, the only thing I did was level up too fast. guess I should play less.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    That's pretty fu*ked up, you might aswell just start hacking

yup

Trevor
    Angels61
  • yanks000yanks000 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My teams been jailed for a week with no response from them like wtf I don't cheat how do I get it freed 
  • HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    If you've made purchase contact App Store for refunds. Customer support will do nothing
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    harryd said:
    If you've made purchase contact App Store for refunds. Customer support will do nothing
    Yep, Glu will never refund your money, but iTunes always will.