Hacking... it is a REAL problem.

TimboShanksTimboShanks Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Maybe it is just me... but the hacking is kind of ridiculous. People are all over reddit selling 50k+ gold for less than 20 dollars (legit), and I saw a post of someones Kershaw with an overall above 2k... I personally would like to play a fair game. I cant bring myself to spend a dime until this problem is at least recognized.... is there any hope? I am new so I'm not sure if they have addressed and promised to fix this or not.

Comments

• Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    cheating has been out of control in every years version of this game. The only way to reduce it, is to make the game cheap to play. I would be OK spending $100/year on this game if it would make me competitive, but in reality, it would cost SEVERAL thousand dollars to build a strong team. I think GLU would make WAY more money if 10K gold was $1
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It's all about the $$$$$$$ they need to stop ripping people's time off and start paying the gold for videos watched....25 videos watched and only yielded 8 gold not a good return for me but awesome for Glu and Fyber!
  • iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I thought Glu jailed all the hacker teams, as well as all the teams that took advantage of the multiple club collection and other glitches already?  
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    They did jail them. Unfortunately you can still be matched against them in a game, unless they recently took care of that. Best thing to do is start a game against them and block them.
  • newgodnewgod Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Blocking them doesn't work
  • newgodnewgod Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You need to beat them to block them unfortunitely . They brought in this fancy club royalty thing and broke the rest of the game
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    You don't need to win to block a team 
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Just start a game against them by entering in the nickname, click resign in the top right corner, then block, then yes. It works. I do it often.