Gold for viewing ads broken?

hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
When I attempt to view an ad for gold, it shows that the function is available but doesn't do anything after I tap it. It looks like it acknowledges the tap but won't stream the video. As a result, I haven't viewed a video in probably two weeks (not including the bonus games during weekend tournaments.)

Could you guys and gals fix this?

Comments

• StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    What device do you use? If you use an android just reset your ads ID in Google settings then restart the game. If you use an IOS I have no idea how to help with that.
  • BURNTHEEDGES19BURNTHEEDGES19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Have tried that might get one or 2 videos and then nothing. Can get videos way more frequently in 16.
  • smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Reset your AD ID. Its in privacy settings for iOS.  How long do you wait for a vid to load? Sometimes it takes up to a minute (or more).
    Hours
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    find something better to do with your time besides watch these stupid videos for 4 gold. ANYONES time is worth more than that.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Angels61 said:
    find something better to do with your time besides watch these stupid videos for 4 gold. ANYONES time is worth more than that.
    Probably the BEST advice, read my full disclosure thread.Pretty sure the Ads have no problem playing when it suits Glu. 
    Anyone else only getting about 3 ads a day? No batting boosts available and no ads for prime energy? Kinda sucks when my coworker is getting ads all day long.
    Anyone else only getting about 3 ads a day? No batting boosts available and no ads for prime energy? Kinda sucks when my coworker is getting ads all day long.
    I believe you lose access to batting boosts/prime refresh if you buy any amount of gold.  
    Haven't bought any gold though. Not likely to either with all the cheating.
    contact support and see what they say, there's no reason for you not to be getting the 'watch video' options..  you can try to reset your AD ID to watch more videos.
    Have tried the reset ad id but no luck. Even when trying 3 times. Contacted support still waiting on a response.