Options

Why the &$"(!,

dfisherdfisher Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Why the funk are we loosing every freakin bonus game and event games. I'm 4.5 star but can't beat shot. Yeah I know works are spelled wrong but y'all get my point. Fix this shot son

Comments

• Options
    cornstarcornstar Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Because you always go against that teams ace. Youre not the only one gettin screwed over
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I think Glu do this so they can run more ads off your data,it's just a theory but you usually get compensated with an additional bonus game as soon as you lose, so by making you play the game 2 or 3 times before you win is gueinus from their POV. Most who don't spend money will run about 4 or 5 ads just to win 1 or 2 lousy games.
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I think Glu do this so they can run more ads off your data,it's just a theory but you usually get compensated with an additional bonus game as soon as you lose, so by making you play the game 2 or 3 times before you win is gueinus from their POV. Most who don't spend money will run about 4 or 5 ads just to win 1 or 2 lousy games.
    Wait, are you saying this company would exploit its customers and sacrifice a fair and logical operating system for increased profits?????