Options

Crashing improved

pickettusapickettusa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
My iPhone 6+ has been running hot while playing 2017 and I suspected my numerous game crashing might be related. Today I turned down the brightness on my phone by half to see if it would run cooler and stop the crashes. So far my phone is running cooler and crashing less. Added bonus is it uses less battery. Give it a try and see if it helps.

Comments

• Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    My iPhone 6+ has been running hot while playing 2017 and I suspected my numerous game crashing might be related. Today I turned down the brightness on my phone by half to see if it would run cooler and stop the crashes. So far my phone is running cooler and crashing less. Added bonus is it uses less battery. Give it a try and see if it helps.
    Where was your game crashing exactly? I think a few people were experiencing the same thing. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My game crashes about 50% of the time I try to continue a streak within the last two minutes of the running clock, and at least 75% of the time I used the "Watch a Video" option to stay in a tourney.  I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of that, but I'll try the dimmer.  Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    TSB 2017 runs super hot on my Samsung Galaxy J7.
  • Options
    The brightness tip didn't stop the crashing but the phone ran cooler.  I continue to troubleshoot crashes.  I loaded TSB2017 on wife's iPhone 5 and logged into my Facebook data and everything worked without crashing. Went back to my 6+ and reinstalled Facebook and TSB, even uninstalled 2016 TSB and turned off iCloud backup.  Still crashed.  NEWSFLASH: 5/8 TSB update has not crashed on me yet after playing a tourney and some match games.  Could this be fixed?
  • Options
    Update has resolved 95% of my crashes and game plays better.
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The update has made my game take 95% longer to load. Everything has lag/load time now.