Options

Current Bugs Being Worked On

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
edited April 2017 in Bug Reports
Just thought I'd keep you updated on the known bugs that are currently being looked at.

ACHIEVEMENTS
There's a bunch of bugs in the achievements screen preventing people from collecting due rewards after the insane tier.  There are also a bunch of spending-related bugs that we're working the kinks out of as well. FIXED for 1.1

HOME RUN BATTLE RATINGS
Users have reported ratings being lowered once matching up in a Home Run Battle. FIXED for 1.1.

LOYALTY RANKINGS BEING DELETED
When GM's or Assistants kick club members out of the club, for some reason their points reset in the rankings.  It doesn't affect actual Loyalty Points and you'll still have what you have to buy Loyalty Mystery Boxes, though.  FIXED for 1.1.

TOURNAMENT LOOPING
Users have reported tournaments looping after losing and trying to spend to get their way back into the tournament. FIXED for 1.1

Feel free to add anything, and if it's something that our QA team has replicated, we'll include them here as well.  This thread will constantly be updated once fixes are made.

Comments

• Options
    apathynextapathynext Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Are you working on crashes as well? When I watch a video, there is a 50% crash rate. If it's a video during a tournament after a loss, there is. A 100% crash rate after a 5 minute load.  Additionally, the game crashes after about 1 in 10 games regardless...especially frustrating after a tournament loss because it knocks you out.

additionally, why do videos take so much longer to load vs 2016?  Free gold videos probably average 2-5 minutes each after loading and playing.  It's time prohibitive.

I'm on latest iOS.
  • Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Found if your club levels up 2 or more levels before you log in you will only get rewards for the last one not all of them. Few others in my club have the same issue so don't think it's just me. 

Thanks

And yes the constant crashes are getting old lol
  • Options
    brennan88brennan88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Are they going to do anything about the homerun battles? I lost a good bit of gold and I wouldn't have played those matches if I knew my rating was going to drop. 
  • Options
    ewueagsewueags Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Can you fix an issue where the game is forcing my team to play a Chicago Cubs super team in about 95% of tournament and prime event games? I have a good team and am 4-82 against this ridiculous team. Not making the game fun, and tempting me to quit since I have no chance to ever win. A 54 game losing streak against the same team in this prime event? Come on, make it somewhat fair. This is a joke.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I am not receiving any rewards for the club leveling up. Everyone says this has been fixed and customer support has been awarding me past due rewards as "gifts."  But figured I'd mention that I'm still not getting the benefit of the fix you previously rolled out.  
  • Options
    aced19aced19 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can you fix the lag and loading issues. 
  • Options
    I am still not receiving club level up rewards. Now customer service is saying too bad on old rewards and it is fixed so i will get them moving forward. We level club up...no rewards. Getting sick of this.
  • Options
    weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    ewueags said:
    I am still not receiving club level up rewards. Now customer service is saying too bad on old rewards and it is fixed so i will get them moving forward. We level club up...no rewards. Getting sick of this.
    When your club levels up, close the app and reopen. They aren't popping up right away if you stay in the app, but a hard close should make the rewards pop up when you go back in.
  • Options
    weBUGyou said:
    ewueags said:
    When your club levels up, close the app and reopen. They aren't popping up right away if you stay in the app, but a hard close should make the rewards pop up when you go back in.
    Nope, done that many times. No rewards given a single time for club level up. The only way I have ever gotten them is going to custlmer service and constantly having to fight for them. It sucks.
  • Options
    ewueags said:
    weBUGyou said:
    ewueags said:
    Nope, done that many times. No rewards given a single time for club level up. The only way I have ever gotten them is going to custlmer service and constantly having to fight for them. It sucks.
    Same for me. Last time they gave me a gift and said I wasn't getting the level up rewards because I didn't have enough available space on my iPhone, and the game needed 2-2.5 free GB to work properly. I'm not optimistic me clearing space is going to work, though. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They need to pay out gold for the 360 view ads. All other ads pay out right away. The 360 ads don't pay at all and that sucks because majority of the ads are the 360 ads. When you watch 25 videos and only get 8 gold there is a huge problem.
  • Options
    gtzagsgtzags Registered Users, Member 0 Posts

any report on the actual bug fixes in the latest update?  I'm glad to see the GM / Loyalty rankings bug fixed, but it doesn't look like it reset the leaderboard to GM's lifetime loyalty earned.  I'm the GM of our club and do not want to boot anyone until this is verified.  Thanks

I'm running build v1.0.2-1023

• Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

who cares, the loyalty ranking doesn't get you anything. if people need to be kicked, kick them.

Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The Leaderboard thing was fixed for 1.1, but like Angels61 said -- it doesn't really affect anything and it's just a bragging rights thing.

In regards to Club Level Up Rewards, you only get the rewards for the latest level up.  If the Club leveled up more than once and you weren't there -- you unfortunately don't get those.  Before you all pounce on me, know that I don't exactly agree with this methodology either, but I guess you can take it as it's a way for you to communicate with your club better as you level up so everyone knows. 
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I noticed when I kicked some inactive players from my club that we had a lot farther to go to level up. You mentioned that it would be fixed. I don't think it is. 
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    nothing ever gets fixed unless it benefits GLU. besides the game is un-winnable. too many cheating clubs putting up 100's of millions.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    For derby, I see that the rating decrease issue was fixed, but that still happens to me periodically despite me running the current version of the game. Any idea why?
  • Options
    AlexplaysdrumsAlexplaysdrums Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

I cannot access any of my clubs progress in competitions and all of my tournament games made me play pitchers who were ranked overall like 280+ which I'm only gold there's no way having the same pitcher I have capped out is 100+ better than mine at the gold level. And it won't let me in the club store or anything for no reason. Also says locations were trying to get in my acct in FB and I don't wanna keep my Facebook logged in for my account, can I just use email and not Facebook to log in.? I've played in big bands my whole life on vans warped tour, ozz fest etc.... and my Facebook has always been attacked by random people. But no reason why I can't do anything in my club shop or donate my upgrade club points with our team the Walking Bluejays. I've worked so hard for this team and I am so upset. Please help

I've probably spent over $4,500-$6,000 on this game and 2016 tap sports baseball the old one in the past few months. What is the reason for this and how can this be fixed.

I can send iTunes receipts etc.....

*I CANNOT SPEND LOYALTY POINTS

*ACCESS MY CLUBS RANKS 

*ACCESS MY CLUBS SHOP

*SEE RANKS FOR COMPETITIONS ETC...

Alex8185@aol.com *through fb login is how my account is attached* or drumsarelife (user name in tap sports baseball 2017 and 2016. 

****i use iOS *****

This is a mistake I'm guessing but please help me fix it myaccount is under name below:

DRUMSARELIFE I'm last level in the gold tier and have lost sleep over this game and spent so much money it's ridiculous I can send bank receipts from iTunes you guys would lose it I f you see how much I spent on this game tsb2017 and tsb2016 

Please contact me at alex8185@aol.com or alexkalaidjian@ymail.com

Sent from my iPhone
  • Options
    bigsilleybigsilley Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

I cannot access any of my clubs progress in competitions and all of my tournament games made me play pitchers who were ranked overall like 280+ which I'm only gold there's no way having the same pitcher I have capped out is 100+ better than mine at the gold level. And it won't let me in the club store or anything for no reason. Also says locations were trying to get in my acct in FB and I don't wanna keep my Facebook logged in for my account, can I just use email and not Facebook to log in.? I've played in big bands my whole life on vans warped tour, ozz fest etc.... and my Facebook has always been attacked by random people. But no reason why I can't do anything in my club shop or donate my upgrade club points with our team the Walking Bluejays. I've worked so hard for this team and I am so upset. Please help

I've probably spent over $4,500-$6,000 on this game and 2016 tap sports baseball the old one in the past few months. What is the reason for this and how can this be fixed.

*ACCESS MY CLUBS RANKS 

*ACCESS MY CLUBS SHOP

Alex8185@aol.com *through fb login is how my account is attached* or drumsarelife (user name in tap sports baseball 2017 and 2016. 

****i use iOS *****

This is a mistake I'm guessing but please help me fix it myaccount is under name below:

DRUMSARELIFE I'm last level in the gold tier and have lost sleep over this game and spent so much money it's ridiculous I can send bank receipts from iTunes you guys would lose it I f you see how much I spent on this game tsb2017 and tsb2016 

Sent from my iPhone
    This is jail. You have been jailed for some reason.
  • Options
    AlexplaysdrumsAlexplaysdrums Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited May 2017
    bigsilley said:

*ACCESS MY CLUBS RANKS 

*ACCESS MY CLUBS SHOP

****i use iOS *****

Sent from my iPhone
    This is jail. You have been jailed for some reason.
    But legit didn't do anything wrong I have all my iTunes receipts over 20 pages of them. My attorney would have a field day with this case of wrong doing.  Glu Inc. hates this attorney too, just sucks doing the right thing and being "moral" gets you "jailed" in this case it is uncalled for no matter how you spin it, they have literally 4 hours as of 1pm today EST. May 05, 2017, so 5pm today to fix this. This is a prime example of that one guy who was jailed for murder for 20 years before further studies and advancements show that it wasn't his DNA and he was innocent and gets out and spends the rest of his life relaxing in calabassas in LA (but not on the same scale obviously.) let's see what happens.  Glu, be proactive no reactive. For heavens sake Glu and TSB employees be proactive not reactive.
  • Options
    Dwood1125Dwood1125 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game "freezes" during the darn mobile strike ads. Just keeps making me play no X appears so I can close out of it. Anyone else having same issue? Doesn't take long to load just won't go away
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Similar issue... but I push the back button on my phone to get out of it. Just don't download Mobile Strike and complete the task to get free gold. Fyber will NOT give it to you, even with a screen shot. They just ignore the email.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    But legit didn't do anything wrong I have all my iTunes receipts over 20 pages of them. My attorney would have a field day with this case of wrong doing.  Glu Inc. hates this attorney too, just sucks doing the right thing and being "moral" gets you "jailed" in this case it is uncalled for no matter how you spin it, they have literally 4 hours as of 1pm today EST. May 05, 2017, so 5pm today to fix this. This is a prime example of that one guy who was jailed for murder for 20 years before further studies and advancements show that it wasn't his DNA and he was innocent and gets out and spends the rest of his life relaxing in calabassas in LA (but not on the same scale obviously.) let's see what happens.  Glu, be proactive no reactive. For heavens sake Glu and TSB employees be proactive not reactive.

If this is the case try and contact Glu and explain this to them, get a generic answer copy and pasted to you, then show your receipts and or purchase history to Apple, I'm sure they will refund you something. Best thing you can do Is to just stop spending money all together & get some sleep, personally I find it more satisfying to take that money (a few notes) and blend it up in a juicer with a protein shake a few bananas some nuts, drink it and literally s h it money straight down the toilet at least nobody is profiting from your efforts and your sh i t  will now be worth something. Good luck sir
  • Options
    Glu isn't going to fix this within the next week... so good luck with putting a deadline on it.
  • Options
    apathynextapathynext Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Home run battles not fixed. Still shows wrong numbers. Mine crashes every time after a match ends. Fun.
  • Options
    Home run battles not fixed. Still shows wrong numbers. Mine crashes every time after a match ends. Fun.

I haven't found one match all day, so I'm not even sure if derby is fixed or not. 
  • Options
    Here's a bug for you BlueLeapord... match-ups are off the rails! This guys team is 46% better than mine... how do I even come close to competing with that?

Just thought I'd keep you updated on the known bugs that are currently being looked at.

ACHIEVEMENTS
    There's a bunch of bugs in the achievements screen preventing people from collecting due rewards after the insane tier.  There are also a bunch of spending-related bugs that we're working the kinks out of as well. FIXED for 1.1

HOME RUN BATTLE RATINGS
    Users have reported ratings being lowered once matching up in a Home Run Battle. FIXED for 1.1.

LOYALTY RANKINGS BEING DELETED
    When GM's or Assistants kick club members out of the club, for some reason their points reset in the rankings.  It doesn't affect actual Loyalty Points and you'll still have what you have to buy Loyalty Mystery Boxes, though.  FIXED for 1.1.

TOURNAMENT LOOPING
    Users have reported tournaments looping after losing and trying to spend to get their way back into the tournament. FIXED for 1.1

Feel free to add anything, and if it's something that our QA team has replicated, we'll include them here as well.  This thread will constantly be updated once fixes are made.