Prime Events

MaydayMayday Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Why do some people have prime event on Tuesday and others don't???
Prev1

Comments

• RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    I don't have it today either. I did for 4 games until I lost and now it's gone
  • icdicd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had that happen all day.  Then at the end of the event I do not receive my reward for playing.  Kinda upset.  I placed 2nd.  
  • smholmesma1smholmesma1 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    How does a club get 14 millions points in just over an hour
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    14 mil in easy in an hour, as is 20-30 million.  Simply takes 20 dedicated players.  Unfortunately I am not in a club with 20 dedicated players
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    They are cheaters... consider load times and cost to refill energy, purchase max hitting and pitching boosts... you'd need 100k gold each with all 20 members playing from the second the game opened.

I personally know that 19 minutes into the weekend event, a club had 3.3 million points. They are hackers.
    Within about 3 minutes the top team and you can go see who that is increased 3 million points I don't really care how dedicated you are that's not legitimately possible.
    It could also be Glu... making you think you can win, when the game is actually rigged to prevent you from EVER getting a top 5 finish.

There is just no reasonable way to believe that Glu can't see a club having 3 million points within a few minutes of the event opening, and NOT jail them.
    The first level gets you about 1000 so that's 20000 assuming all 20 playing at the same time and at least 10 minutes. So how in hell do you get 3 million in 3-5 minutes. I don't care that some want to cheat, we have a good club, we do ok, and have fun. I did notice so far that the others that have been doing this are either jailed or they have not started yet because today they are not on the leader list. But the top one at this point evaded jail at least until this point in the day.
    I did a little research this week and there are or appears to be tons of sites that offer hacks for gold. I don't know if they are legit or not, but there are many.
    None of them are... trust me... I know for a fact... NONE of them are. Those sites and YouTube videos are just places trying to get malware in your computer.
    Here's another interesting factoid. Right now if you look at club rankings the #1has 86 million plus. Ok now go to compete and look at the individual ranking. The top guy has 2.2M and #2has 1.5M. Does not add up. Something is fishy.
    Like I said... the old bait and switch with Glu. It wouldn't shock me at all if Glu has the top 5 or so spots computer generate numbers so that it is IMPOSSIBLE to ever win an event.

When you are selling a SINGLE PLAYER for $80, and saying he is 50% off his normal price... nothing you do shocks me. Where do you buy a single player for $160 in Tap Sports Baseball 2017?

Here's another interesting factoid. Right now if you look at club rankings the #1has 86 million plus. Ok now go to compete and look at the individual ranking. The top guy has 2.2M and #2has 1.5M. Does not add up. Something is fishy.

If you look through the past week there are a few club's not listed so maybe they got jailed this week. Rumor has it they jail folks on Fridays
    They do... but the numbers don't add up when you account for load times, and sheer amount of gold needed to hit 3.3 million in 19 minutes. Even if you could justify the time... which I know you can't... you'd also need to drop some SERIOUS gold to do it. You telling me that every weekend a DIFFERENT club drops a few grand on gold and wins events? Not the same club over and over... but DIFFERENT CLUBS every week?

Like I said... I am leaning more towards Glu fudging the numbers, rather than it being hackers at this point. The load times alone make it nearly impossible for live players to be doing it... even if they are hackers.
    Ruff, I am saying that it has been the same club's every day, in order to do this, and I know how much I spend these guys would have to be spending thousands every month to do this, now don't get me wrong but most of the folks I have met here are younger college guys that don't have that kind of cash in pocket to spend on a game. Listen have a great weekend, is ruff your game name I will hit you up to play 
    I do free gold only... spent a few $$$ at the start... but never since. I maxed out at around 6.5k in gold this week... and that is on HARD CORE video watching. The Fyber offers usually don't pay out, and the ones that do aren't worth the time it takes to download and run the app. I earn more gold by watching ads in the same amount of time it takes to download and run the app, then get back into the game.

As you said... to be a top club and put up millions upon millions of points... you'd have to spend a few thousand dollars in for gold. You couldn't possibly earn it even if you were a beast in homerun derby. My guess is it is either Glu fudging the numbers, Glu engineers who can just add free gold as they choose, or the gold selling hackers themselves.
  • scrantonscranton Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Iphone 7 can get a good 200 games per hour...that's 4000 in gold...or 2 wins in a derby. Hardly thousands in cash spent. 

For the clubs...1.4x multiplier means after 40 games, you're getting 31000 pts per win. 1 person can put up 4 mill pts for a club in an hour...or 1.2 mill pts in 19 minutes. Sheesh...3 mill is easy without hacking in 20 minutes if u only had 7 solid players in the club

u guys do know here are different leader brackets...even for gold tier teams. Me and my club mates are often in different leader boards. Yet we are all gold tier
    Well... for those without an IPhone 7... be ready to settle for 50-100th place.
    I have an iPhone 5...super slow. Only playing an hour on a Saturday...I can still get top 3 individual.  My club of 6 players gets top 5-10 every week and only 1 of us actually plays every weekend. 

Playing one hour on Saturday, and you get top 3... ok... now you just need to sit down because you are obviously drunk!
    3rd doesn't even have 1 million some weeks. 1 mill is super easy to get in an hour of you are gold. Even when I was bronze it was easy
    Unless you have a flip phone, 2 games a minute is easy. Easy 100+ games in an hour....over 2 mill pts
    Ok... I'm just going to ignore you now. We all know that by the time you hit game 7... the match-ups are ridiculous for most of us. I'm gold tier 1, and I play Platinum teams with over 10k more points than me in game 6 more times than not. Even if I use an ice pack, and do the 20% power boost... I'd still be nowhere near close enough to make it an even game.
    Not drunk. My team is mediocre...not even fully upgraded....here's my record. And I am gold tier 1 just like you. Again, my team is average and it still gets 50 game win streaks
    I think we have got a bit off track over the original questions.
    1 - let's assume it is possible for a ream to pu up 219 million points in the main event from Friday until now. I play a lot but find that a little hard to believe since most of these cam on Friday night.

2 - Now go to compete and look at the individual rankings. The #1 person has 5 million. So you don't need a calculator, if every member had 5 million, that is only 100 million. They would also be taking the top 20 spots in ranking. But that's not the case.check it out for yourself.

I personally don't care what or how they do it. But don't try to justify it, because either there is something wrong, and this should be reported to quality assurance team to look into, or there may be in fact something going on that is not right.
    Your #2 point is incorrect. This is just like tsb2016....multiple brackets for individual rankings...even within gold tier. Also, a club full of gold players can recruit a bunch of platinum or diamond guys to join right after the event starts. That's what the smart clubs do...the rewards for weekend events are garbage anyways, so good teams don't care.

You don't see all these guys in the individual rankings because they are in higher divisions. Or they are just in a different individual gold bracket.

trust me, my club was putting up 500 mill without trying in tsb2016...it's the same game in 2017

Interesting, did not know that, thus that was a question. I Will have my guys check theirs and see what they find we have a lot of different levels.
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited July 2017
    scranton said:
    Your #2 point is incorrect. This is just like tsb2016....multiple brackets for individual rankings...even within gold tier. Also, a club full of gold players can recruit a bunch of platinum or diamond guys to join right after the event starts. That's what the smart clubs do...the rewards for weekend events are garbage anyways, so good teams don't care.

You don't see all these guys in the individual rankings because they are in higher divisions. Or they are just in a different individual gold bracket.

trust me, my club was putting up 500 mill without trying in tsb2016...it's the same game in 2017

Doesn't work that way. I joined a new club this past weekend after my previous had 4 ppl doing weekend events. Didn't join until 1pm Eastern. Ended up not being eligible for club rewards that weekend.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited July 2017
    He said individual brackets not club rewards.  He then went on to say  some clubs recruit higher rank players to join them for the weekend. (saying the club rewards were garbage anyways therefore it didn't matter if they didn't qualify because they would've joined after the event started at 12 PM on Friday)  You have to be in your club or whatever club you are playing in prior to noon Eastern on Friday to qualify for club rewards but it doesn't matter for the individual reward.  For individual you don't even have to be in a club at all it just tracks games won over the weekend event.  
  • SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    You also have to look at individual is one person, they dont have to be in a club to participate as an individual