HRDerby blows in 2017

AIRHAIRAIRHAIR Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
 the game crashes when it's trying to match you with an opponent & just takes whatever gold you bet (50:100:250....) What a joke

Comments

• Tsjames45Tsjames45 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Why cant i hook up with anybody anymore after this update on the derby?
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I second that one bama...the derby already had its issues but at least I could play it. Since the update I haven't matched with a single player in 150+ tries I'd say
  • jdefran14jdefran14 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Home run battles appears to be extremely bugged after the update and way more difficult. 

1. It's taking forever to find matches and sometimes can't even find matches. 

2. If I continue searching after the first failure and I find a match. My silver and gold sluggers are getting demoted to bronze and not there actual rating. 

3. Pitches are way harder to hit and sluggers can't hit it as far they used to. 

4. As soon as the match concludes the app crashes. 

5. Pitches come in choppy and laggy. 

Since this is is the primary way that I make cash for upgrades this is a nuisance and right now is rendering the game unplayable. 
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Here is a screenshot of the HR Derby result. Happened a few times. At least I got my rewards.
    I am glad they at least added club rewards to the HR Derby. I also have found that buying sluggers it the best way to pick up SP. I throw my Derby winnings back into drafting new sluggers. 
    scottpdann said: This glitch appears to be fixed now.
    Here is a screenshot of the HR Derby result. Happened a few times. At least I got my rewards.

• Rebles90Rebles90 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    To much crashing after matches for me!!!