Match-up glitch?

BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
edited May 2017 in Bug Reports
So silver level teams are matched up against Diamond Level teams almost 300% better than them now?

Comments

• Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Ouch. Since you were the one starting this game, at least you could resign and block before you start playing to prevent you seeing this person again and not take the loss?
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I resigned, but didn't block. No point in getting no-hit.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I resigned, but didn't block. No point in getting no-hit.

if you block them, you don't have to p[lay them again. that's the point.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    I didn't know how to block... I looked it up, and know for next time.
    @Angels61 ... this is what I see when I click resign. No block option before, in this screen, or after it. I've looked carefully... and no block anywhere.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You see that screen because you resigned an event or bonus game.  You need to start a game by entering opponents name
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    whynot said:
    You see that screen because you resigned an event or bonus game.  You need to start a game by entering opponents name

yes. you have to finish that game. start a new game by searching that team name. click resign, then click block in top right corner. then confirm you want to block. I do this to EVERY team that I cant beat.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    OH... gotcha. I'm a functioning retard... so my bad.
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    The matching system is just god awful. Im silver level at about 31k strength and all i ever play is Gold teams at 37k abd up. Ive lost over 300 more games than ive won. It seems like everytime i try to improve my team, i just keep playing teans that are stronger and stronger. Wtf glu?
    It's meant to force you to spend money to win.  They want you to buy gold to get those 5x #1 picks.... mystery boxes.... or that OVERPRICED $70 single #1 pick garbage.