Prime xp

bigsilleybigsilley Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
managed to get the prime player. How do you get prime coins?

Comments

• RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    How many tries did it take till you got him?
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    This I too would like to know. With TSB, boxes are usually notoriously bad deals. However, the player of the week boxes have seemed fair so far. You can usually at least get the 2nd player fairly easily. Would love to know from others what their experience is with the prime box before blowing a lot of gold on it. Also, what are prime coins?
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Based on past experience... I won't waste gold on mystery boxes.
  • bigsilleybigsilley Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Took me over 10ish boxes to get him. Prime coins are prime xp but my phone auto corrected haha. They are what you use to upgrade prime players.
    10 boxes at 1,600 per... 16,000 gold... naw.... no thanks.
    edited May 2017
    But u see his overall? 132 at silver level 1. That's 9 points better than the best hitters (Trout and Braun I believe) are at level 10! And at 1,500 per, the number would be 15,000. Def worth it if you could be sure. But that guy could have just gotten lucky. That's quite a risk to take. And I didn't realize that prime players had their own currency for upgrades, that's interesting. All in all, I'll likely skip without more info from others. Too much risk of bad luck and ending up with nothing or next to nothing. At least with #1 picks, I know I'll get lots of exp.
    Ok... my bad... 1.5k per box. I'm not dropping 15k in gold on worthless boxes. My bet is he got lucky, because I know in 2016 I bought boxes upon boxes and got garbage 99 times out of 100... and NEVER a prime player. Factor in 2017 being worse than 2016... nope.... no thank you.
  • DNess27DNess27 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I know someone that got him in 2 boxes it's totally random
    edited May 2017
    That is 2 out of what.... 1 million players worldwide? There are people that walk out of Vegas with thousands of dollars in winnings in their pockets... but the VAST majority lose.

The odds are still stacked against you, and you will get garbage far more often than you will get the player. If you have the gold to burn... then roll the dice. BUT... as someone who only watches ads for free gold... mine is worth more than dropping 1,500 gold to get 20k in cash 99% of the time.
  • DTForeverDTForever Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It is not worth. I would rather spend gold on multi draft or upgrades.
    Bingo!

DTForever said:
    It is not worth. I would rather spend gold on multi draft or upgrades.

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    It took me 6 tries to get him.
    9k in gold... I guess if you capped all your current players out already... then so be it. But... if you are still leveling them up, mystery boxes make no sense.
    Way I figure it, it takes 7 prime boxes to hit tier 5 for MadBum. I could alternatively open 47 #1 picks right now for that much gold. I'd just hate to blow this week's gold and get nothing but cash and maybe a 4 star player or 2.
    Well... I ain't earning 9k in gold per week... so 9k in gold for me is a valuable commodity.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I spent 30K gold (20 boxes) and did NOT get him. I have gotten players of the week and month on my first try EVERY time. in 20 prime boxes, I got ONE 5 star player, but no prime.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    30K in gold... never had that much. I just moved up to gold level... and am regretting every second of it.
    I tried again and got him 3rd try
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • SaiyansSaiyans Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah I wish I could get 30k in gold...
    Saiyans said:
    Yeah I wish I could get 30k in gold...

reddit.com
    Trevor