Options

Chat should be chat

bgmbgm Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I agree with the others who would like to move donations out of the club chat.  It makes it hard to communicate with the club. I would be ok if we did not see what others donated for awhile until you can find another place for this information.  

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Stay tuned is really all I have to say.
  • Options
    LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Blueleopard, are you a moderator or work with GLU?
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    His communication patterns suggest Glu... spotty responses.
  • Options
    His communication patterns suggest Glu... spotty responses.
    Perhaps GLU only works one day a week?
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Well... I only get responses from "Juan" in my game communications. I just assume each Glu employee has a batch of players assigned to them. Juan is mine.
  • Options
    BlueLeopard please make note. 

We all agree that having the donation announcements in club chat is annoying. However, there are circumstances where leadership of the club would like to know who made what donation. For instance, club leadership may ask the club not to donate for a particular timeframe in order to keep the club level competition at gold (any level) until they feel the club is ready for higher competition. 

I would suggest a separate tab for these announcements as appose to not showing them at all.  If donations are made which level the club up, when advised not to, we'd like to know who the numbskull was that made the donation. 

If you agree, please like. 
  • Options
    Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Actually, when a donation levels up your club, there is a message for that.
  • Options
    Yes I noticed that but when there are 20k of points required to hit the next level, I'd like to see who was donating in between.