Options

5 star specialty

smd127smd127 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
what the heck is the 5 star specialty pick ?

Comments

• Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    HR Derby slugger
  • Options
    How do they justify selling one for $70??? Witch is, according  to  game 55% off?????
  • Options
    Because some idiots will pay for it.
  • Options
    smc27smc27 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    wow thats predatory, i never would have guessed that was for a HR derby dude.
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It has the same graphic (this will be changed), but it's not a HR slugger.  It's a mystery box that has more 5-star players than other prizes.

In addition to buying them when they show up, you can also get them via prime events.
  • Options
    It has the same graphic (this will be changed), but it's not a HR slugger.  It's a mystery box that has more 5-star players than other prizes.

In addition to buying them when they show up, you can also get them via prime events.

$70 for a mystery box player? Better be a prime player... because if I can't see paying $70 for a single player unless he is hands down the #1 player in all of Tap Sports Baseball 2017!!!!
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'm not here saying, "Buy them now!", man.  It's ultimately your choice.

Classic case of admin joining the discussion only to get yelled at for stuff out of his control. *shrug*
  • Options
    I didn't yell at you... I'm saying whoever decided on the pricing structure this year is crazy as hell. The prices are inflated... and $70 for a single player just boggles my mind.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Thank you soft the information.. and it is steep, but considering you need to spend over $100 worth of gold in the weekend gold event to get a 5 star player I would say it's a bargain :wink:
  • Options
    Nobody I know is buying $100 in gold to get the 5* player. Everyone either wins the gold via homerun derby, or gets it via the free gold option. Well... then you have the folks who buy gold from hackers... but Glu is making that harder and harder to do without getting jailed.
  • Options
    I know, but technically it is the "value"  was my point.. also a lot of sarcasm .. hence the wink