Still waiting on Hr Derby to be fixed.

jdefran14jdefran14 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
HR Derby is where free players like me can farm cash for upgrades and 2nd rounders to farm EXP for players. HR Derby makes the game more fun, gives me a chance to improve my team at a steady rate. HR Derby is currently broken, therefore, no, I am not having fun relying on terrible daily rewards from the box and collections. I've played 50 days straight, where is the dedication to the games player base that have put time into this game everyday. 

Comments

• jdefran14jdefran14 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    UPDATE: Wake up to surprise update and they are FIXED!! 
  • jdefran14jdefran14 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    UPDATE: They still suck can't find matches fast, played the same person 5 times. It shouldn't be like that. I personally thought it used to match with CPU version of the other persons team because I matched with my buddy pre-update twice and he wasn't even playing. I'd rather it just be against the computer so that we can at least find games. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    jdefran14 said:
    UPDATE: They still suck can't find matches fast, played the same person 5 times. It shouldn't be like that. I personally thought it used to match with CPU version of the other persons team because I matched with my buddy pre-update twice and he wasn't even playing. I'd rather it just be against the computer so that we can at least find games. 

Playing a computer in derby seems suicidal.  Won't we just lose gold every time?  I bet so.