Prime player upgrades are BS

2Next

Comments

• Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    TBH on the weekends I don't actually get that much gold. It's because I'm home or out and doing stuff. My real power comes from being at work and just looking over to tap the screen every 20-30 seconds. On weekdays I can get like 1,500-1,900 gold per day. On the weekend, considerably less.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I can't do 1500-2000 per day... and I was going hard during the week. Watching videos almost all day. The weekend kind of sucks because you are also trying to play the weekend event.

BUT... I was spending gold during the week to level up my stadium. I got it to level 4... but now I am going to take a break from that and do some weekend spending to get better players from the fan rewards.
    I really wish I could buy some of that cheap gold... but I don't want to risk getting jailed with all the time I've put into this team.
    edited May 2017
    Idk. I just play for fun. I don't see any need to cheat because "getting ahead" or whatever isn't a big deal to me. I just wanna build as good a team as I can and progress through the divisions at my own pace. Besides, I have as much gold as I could need, so long as I'm getting the 5 star player in rewards each week. If they add signatures and legends to the rewards again that might be a tougher challenge.
    I just can't cheat... integrity gets in the way. BUT... man... I wish I could sometimes. That stadium upgrade is enticing!
    Everything I am seeing on Reddit is saying Glu has closed down all previous version of TSB 2017... so hackers haven't been able to sell gold.
    Lol ask Angels...
    Glu closed previous APK versions... so the hack isn't going to work anymore. Game Guardian shut down for now too. I'm sure they will find another way to do it... but it may take a few days.
    Yeah, they always do find a way. I'm good with Glu cracking down tho. Hacking is no fun for anyone in the long run.
    I agree. I used to do the Deer Hunter mod APKs... but that is more personal fun since there is no H2H action on Deer Hunter. For a game like this... a level playing field is a must.
    I've been reading a lot of TSB sites and it looks like Glu closed the gold hack with the Friday patch. For now... I don't see anyone who can sell gold.

SO... for now... we have a chance to be on a level-ish playing field... in theory.
    Idk. I just won my 100th game in a row. My field seems tilted towards me if anything. I guess there's club play you could be concerned about cheaters. But my club is incredibly in 8th in the prime event right now. So things are going well.
    My club is in 15th place. Dr. Dao lives...
    Got Diaz. He ends up at 130/103/89 for a 115 overall at silver level 10. Compared to Bogaerts he's got +3 hitting, +10 power, but -9 speed. It's a small upgrade, so I'm fine with that. Even more exciting was pulling Roberto Osuna in one of my picks. That guy's 128 overall at silver level 10!
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Angels61 said:
    So I got Prime Matt Holiday after spending kazillions of gold. He is Silver level 1. I just moved to gold tier. he is my WORST player. the prime EXP costs so much to get, that I think it will be cheaper to get rid of him, and try to redraft him as a gold level 1, then try to level him up. If I redraft him now it shows that he will level up to silver 2. It should at least bump him to gold 1 since I am now in the gold tier. BS
    Stop your crying. If you have a "kazillion of gold" then keep hacking or cheating to get another kazillion in gold. 
    edited May 2017
    I went HARD on free videos, and got Diaz too. My best pick was a 5* 3B Jose Ramirez... who I got from a 1st round pick for 75 gold... GO FIGURE!!!! All the multi-picks provided mostly 4.5* RPs, OFs, and subs for me. I did get a 4.5* SP Jameson Taillon, so that gives me a #5 SP
    Wow. Never actually gotten a 5 star from a first rounder. Just a couple 4.5 stars. Occasionally see a 5 star as one of my possible picks. But I guess I now know it can happen. Probably extremely low chance.
    Perhaps Glu felt bad from all the OFs and RPs I got from the 7 5x #1 picks I did. Granted... I did fill my Subs, RPs, one OF spot, and my 5th SP spot with them... but seeing a bunch of relief pitchers as your picks is about as exciting as watching a Cleveland Browns football game!
    I've noticed that out of the 6 5 stars I've picked from draft picks, 3 have been RPs. I wondered if that was coincidence or what. But I'm fine with getting RPs. They're super important in the rare event I'm in a close game late. And now I have Gregerson, Osuna, Chapman as a potent force late in games.
    The reality is there are more RPs and OFs in baseball than any other position. SPs are close... but my point is that Glu is going to put the infield positions and SPs as fan event rewards, and RPs and OFs in the draft pick slots. I was shocked to get Jose Ramirez with the 1st round pick... as I was just using the 75 gold to put me over the 10.8k mark. And what do you know... BOOM... HIT GOLD!