Franchise coins

tiny1111tiny1111 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
How many people feel that franchise coins are total BS? I wouldn't mind if I could trade them or sell them, but to me they're totally useless and it's the probability of getting them that keeps me from taking a chance on mystery boxes. I have 24 which is worth about 5500 gold, now that I could use.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Once you hit a certain point with your team, Franchise coins become worthless. It would be nice if you could sell them back for like 50k in cash or something.
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    If your team is so good that even prime franchise players are useless to you...then wow. Doubt you have many problems anyway.
    I said at a certain point. I mean the franchise players are an upgrade... but it would be nice to be able to sell them back if we want. The yare forced upon us... and we may not want to use them.
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Actually I was thinking about this...So far there are only two prime players released. Even if you have all 5 stars, they will not be as good as primes. There are always prime players offered as franchise players. How could it be possible at this point to not be able to use franchise coins?
    Ok... let me say it like this @Ace1234NY... if we don't WANT to use them. Sometimes... I'd rather have the cash from selling them than using them. 
  • kobukangelkobukangel Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ok here's my complaint. Trying to advance to 2nd level of the gold. Tried 6 times to beat this playoff team. Why make it this hard? Only gold level....lol
    I'm tier 1 gold too... and I won't even CONSIDER moving up to tier 2 until all my players are 5* capped, all my upgrades are maxed, I have about 10k in gold, AND I have around 1 million in cash.

The more you move up, the more lopsided the match-ups become.
  • tiny1111tiny1111 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm not as far along as some of you, but to me I would rather sell my franchise coins to make a permanent change to my team instead of getting a short term boost. I hate that you get your butt kicked unless you don't drop a few hundred dollars on gold, it takes the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong I'll spend a little $ sometimes, I spent a lot on the previous version, but I just ended up loosing interest.
    Well... you don't have to buy gold. Most of us here use the videos for free gold. I got the 10.8k gold fan reward this weekend, all from free gold.

tiny1111 said:
    I'm not as far along as some of you, but to me I would rather sell my franchise coins to make a permanent change to my team instead of getting a short term boost. I hate that you get your butt kicked unless you don't drop a few hundred dollars on gold, it takes the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong I'll spend a little $ sometimes, I spent a lot on the previous version, but I just ended up loosing interest.

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Franchise coins NEVER become worthless...ever...EVER. Even at diamond, 2 coin franchise players are better than a maxed out diamond normal position player.
    I'll start watching more videos then, I didn't know you could get that much
    It is a fulltime job. It takes all day and night to do it. It is a chore... but it is POSSIBLE. Probable... no... and you have to reset your ad ID every now and then.

tiny1111 said:
    I'll start watching more videos then, I didn't know you could get that much

• HappyGilmore619HappyGilmore619 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm done with this game. Trying to advance to Gold level 3. Lost 6 playoff series already. When I leveled up to Gold 2, it took me 6 series. As someone who has spent some money on this game and built up a good team, it's disappointing. Glu is all about the money and don't care about customers. Wish more people would leave. 
    You have to watch videos for free gold, or spend an unGodly amount of real cash for gold.
    How do you reset your add Id?
    Phone.... settings... google... ads... reset ad ID.
    Thanks