Experience coins

OceansOceans Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
We need more ways to buy or win or achieve experience points to level up our players.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Never going to happen... that is their main money maker... selling gold to buy multi-picks.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    you can convert cash into EXP with second round picks, or slugger picks.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    That method is ok at the bronze level... MAYBE the silver level. BUT... once you get to gold... the 2nd round picks yield sub 100 EXP. With level 2 upgrading of a player costing 1,800 EXP, that method isn't realistic.
    I got all my gold players to level 10 using this method.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Well... you are a much more patient man than I. My club has a weekday tourney play requirement... so I need cash to dump into those worthless gold boxes I win.

Maybe that method is possible... but it seems like a very long process. I'll just use my players from the 5x multi picks over the weekend to level up my guys.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    There also needs to be a better way to get "EVO" tokens. I was only able to bring 4 of my existing players to the gold level. I am at gold level 1, and like @Ruffriders23, I am going to stay there until I can max out the levels of both my players and the hitting/pitching upgrades. I painstakingly get between 1,000 to 1,500 gold a day watching videos. Hopefully, enough multi-draft packs will bring the rest of my team to gold. Then the slow process of bringing them all to Gold 10. Gonna be awhile. 
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Agree with the EVO point. Glu's solution seems to be those improvement boxes that they only sell during the week. Not sure that's a very good one, because you probably get cash or EXP instead a decent amount of the time.

people asked last year for there to be only ONE in game currency, so GLU responded by adding more currencies called EXP, EVO, Prime EXP, and who knows what is next.

Trevor
    Angels61