Roster decision: Current or Potential

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
What do you guys have it set on, potential or current? Which one should I go with?

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Current. Who cares what a guy could do in the future... that doesn't help me win now.
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited May 2017
    If you are buying picks though it could be useful to know if the guy you get will be better than  someone currently in your lineup once you upgrade him. I keep it current most of the time, but before I buy draft picks I set it to potential so that the game can tell me if who I get will be better than who I currently have in that position.
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Potential will ensure as you build your team, you are getting better players. Current may help you win now, but you'll soon be complaining that you cant win anymore. If you are not growing your team, you're falling behind.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    potential. then remove him from lineup and lock him until he's upgraded. then put him back in.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Angels61 said:
    potential. then remove him from lineup and lock him until he's upgraded. then put him back in.
    this is the way.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Also note that the Current vs. Potential is a pretty big factor in Home Run Battles.
  • TINYRASKALGTINYRASKALG Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    hey i have a 3 star silver mazzaro but then i noticed someone else had him at 5 star silver....can someone explain this plz?? lol
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    hey i have a 3 star silver mazzaro but then i noticed someone else had him at 5 star silver....can someone explain this plz?? lol
    It's the POTW Mazzara.