Bad pitches

JimmyJimmy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
With this new upgrade, pitchers are pitching in the dirt! Why?! It's very irritating. 

Comments

• Wayner315Wayner315 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I hear you. The game was great before this latest update and is still one of the best but how many MLB pitchers do you see throwing every other pitch in that dirt. Some like 6-7 feet in front of home plate. It would be different if the ball didn't hit the dirt when you've already committed to swinging cause you know it's going to be a strike. Only to have it skip in the dirt. Then some times even after hitting dirt I still get a piece of it and get foul ball. NOT POSSIBLE. This really needs to be fixed. 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Nothing worse than the pitch that starts out behind you, then breaks over the plate for a strike. OR... when a pitcher has a 100+ arm rating, the fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second you have to decide if you will swing or not.
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    um guys its easier to determine if a ball is a ball with pitches being pitched the way they are in the game. If everything looked hittable and you missed all the time you'd be complaining even more. 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You're right @Batti... 2017 is a Hall of Fame work of art!!!

Batti said:
    um guys its easier to determine if a ball is a ball with pitches being pitched the way they are in the game. If everything looked hittable and you missed all the time you'd be complaining even more. 

• kobukangelkobukangel Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Well the bottom line is this! Cheap entertainment. I will spend more money taking a lady to 2 hour movie than playing this for 6 months.