Options

Auto play

toddtodd Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I literally hate the auto play feature. It gives the team your playing the capability to cheat if they are behind on points.

Comments

• Options
    BTuck2112BTuck2112 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    This post wins for dumbest post of the day...lol
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    todd said:
    I literally hate the auto play feature. It gives the team your playing the capability to cheat if they are behind on points.
    If you're talking about facing the AI i would agree because it's rigged af, my team once blew a 10 run lead & I had to step in and hit the walk off. But in terms of facing other players it can only be used when a team is up by 3or more runs so not sure what kind of cheating you are referring to.
  • Options
    I hate that auto play. I have never seen in a real baseball game giving a team that is down in score be given three free runs to catch up. Those that use the auto play needs to grow some baseballs and play like a real man
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Well... you show me a team NOT using auto play for tournaments and on the weekends, and I will show you a team not competing for rankings.
  • Options
    Please elaborate on your reply. To me it's still cheating
  • Options
    Clubs have 1 million points 5 minutes into the weekend event. NOW... obviously they are cheating... but the reality is that actually playing a game takes a while... 10-20 minutes. In an energy event, you can't live play games and expect to rack up enough points to compete. In the energy events, you HAVE to auto-play.
  • Options
    Does real baseball allow a team to have three extra points if they are behind in a tournament. I have never seen it happen in a real tournament.
  • Options
    This isn't real baseball... it's a game... with a simulation engine running it. You think you are controlling REAL players or something?
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    What are you talking about getting three extra points?
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Also for the sprint events you literally have to use autoplay because oftentimes your winning streak timer would run out before you could play a full game.