Overmatched GLU teams getting OLD!!!

bjohn2525bjohn2525 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I am lucky to go 2 games in a row without being matched up against an overpowering GLU generated team.  Last weekend there were multiple times that all 5 energy games in a row matched me up against the GLU Toronto Blue Jays.  There is no point in playing with these teams in the mix.  I have spent a lot of time and effort watching videos and buying gold so I could upgrade my team to a competitive level (GOLD LVL1).  It has been a waste of time and money due to the GLU teams. There is no reason for them to be in the game other than to break streaks, it has destroyed the game for me.  I will not spend again until they are removed.  

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited May 2017
    P.S. Glu doesn't read these forums. They have no employees, or even a liaison, on these boards... despite pushing these boards within the customer care section of the game.

SO... your complaints will fall upon dead ears.
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    bjohn2525 said:
    I am lucky to go 2 games in a row without being matched up against an overpowering GLU generated team.  Last weekend there were multiple times that all 5 energy games in a row matched me up against the GLU Toronto Blue Jays.  There is no point in playing with these teams in the mix.  I have spent a lot of time and effort watching videos and buying gold so I could upgrade my team to a competitive level (GOLD LVL1).  It has been a waste of time and money due to the GLU teams. There is no reason for them to be in the game other than to break streaks, it has destroyed the game for me.  I will not spend again until they are removed.  
    This is your incentive to get to diamond.