Evo coins..

Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
Is there anyway to get them, other than leveling up or mystery boxes?

Comments

• Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    Nobody knows? Or is that actually the only way.. 
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Its pretty much what you said.
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    I hope they add another way to get them. Makes it impossible to keep most of your players and still be competitive. Wich defeats the whole idea.
    Agree 100%.
  • DTForeverDTForever Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    new prime box has EVO coins.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    They have the improvement mystery boxes
    edited June 2017
    Yes, that they just raised the price by 200 gold by putting in prime xp that 95% of players don't care about. So that if you're lucky you could get from 3-6 (probably 3) evo like half the time at 500 gold a pop. And not offered during weekend fan rewards. Sweet deal...
  • TINYRASKALGTINYRASKALG Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey i just leveled to silver divisions...most of my players are capped at bronze.  I was wondering if i should waste gold and evo coins on my roster which consists of 4 and 3.5 star players?  any advice would be appreciated thanks again
  • 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Its a good idea to at least do your ace and closer, as well as your best 2 performing batters. It will help you to keep winning until you draft better players.
    Its a good idea to at least do your ace and closer, as well as your best 2 performing batters. It will help you to keep winning until you draft better players.
    thanks brother
    edited June 2017
    Just buy new picks. Unless you are 5* across the board... the new players will be an improvement. Change your line-up choice from current to projected... or whatever it is called... and you will keep the best players you have now, and replace the ones who aren't as good. AND... if you get a duplicate, it will auto update him to silver level.

Don't worry about the evo coins unless you have 5* bronze players.

Hey i just leveled to silver divisions...most of my players are capped at bronze.  I was wondering if i should waste gold and evo coins on my roster which consists of 4 and 3.5 star players?  any advice would be appreciated thanks again

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    thanks brother
    You bet man. Good luck to ya.
    Just buy new picks. Unless you are 5* across the board... the new players will be an improvement. Change your line-up choice from current to projected... or whatever it is called... and you will keep the best players you have now, and replace the ones who aren't as good. AND... if you get a duplicate, it will auto update him to silver level.

Don't worry about the evo coins unless you have 5* bronze players.

thanks ruff that was my plan..ive been playing tap since the first year and will never spend real money
    This year is the worst so far with greed from Glu. With MLBPA on board now... the vig they got to pay is forcing them to slant the game so much that it is getting harder and harder to compete without spending $$$.

thanks ruff that was my plan..ive been playing tap since the first year and will never spend real money

i have to say the graphics are much better but it also crashes every other game on my iphone..very irritating in the middle of the slugfest in which i have to start the level over once i reboot
    Graphics better... load times increased.
  • Sensimilla420Sensimilla420 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Help please! I cant figure out how to even spend my evo points. Only been playing for like 6 weeks. 
    If you are bronze, you have to win the playoff game and level up to silver. THEN... when you go into "team"... you can level up your players using EXP, or evo them with evo coins to silver. A bronze player can become silver ONLY when you have won the playoff game and leveled to silver. Gold to gold... platinum to platinum... etc.

Help please! I cant figure out how to even spend my evo points. Only been playing for like 6 weeks. 

If you are bronze, you have to win the playoff game and level up to silver. THEN... when you go into "team"... you can level up your players using EXP, or evo them with evo coins to silver. A bronze player can become silver ONLY when you have won the playoff game and leveled to silver. Gold to gold... platinum to platinum... etc.

hey ruff...is a bronze player able to evo to silver even though hes not at a 10 bronze level??
    No... you have to cap them before you can evo. BUT... if you are silver, and get the same player in a draft pick and he is silver... it will replace the bronze as a silver, and give you some EXP along with it.
    lol im about to go back to '16
    2016 is competent... it works. 2017... it's clear the same people aren't in charge of is as last year, and the new people have botched 2017 up SO bad... it will be interesting to see just how many people come back for 2018.
    ive been playing since '14 and dont get me wrong, i like the fact that its more challenging but thers a WHOLE lot of work that needs to be done
    They don't care. Even this board... there isn't a SINGLE Glu employee on this board to answer questions. There is a Moderator... but that is it. The very board Glu pushes via their customer service, they don't even have a presence in.

Glu has taken their eye off customer service and game stability, and put it SQUARELY on profit this year, and it shows in just about every single aspect of the game.
    They don't care. Even this board... there isn't a SINGLE Glu employee on this board to answer questions. There is a Moderator... but that is it. The very board Glu pushes via their customer service, they don't even have a presence in.

Glu has taken their eye off customer service and game stability, and put it SQUARELY on profit this year, and it shows in just about every single aspect of the game.
    totally agree brother!! they want to take our money which in turn causes hackers to cheat and thus makes the game suck for real players
    just wait until they put the likes of catfish hunter and nolan ryan back in this year, just so the cheaters can perfect game me 30-0 lollol
    Once legend players come out... making all previous players worthless... hacker gold sales are going to SKYROCKET. Shoot... I might even buy some gold!!!