Options

This forum is just...wow

23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
Once upon a time ago, I used to come here to try to find help, and then pass that knowledge to others looking for help. When did this turn into the place where everyone comes to cry? Do some of you think maybe the reason you lose all of the time is because you suck? I mean I have a .900 win %, and have not hacked or spent a dime. So obviously the problem is not GLU, the devil himself. If you need help understanding something, why wouldnt you just ask instead of cry about how unfair it is like someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play the game. Is it an ego thing? Im sure by now a few people are raging mad because its more fun to play the victim than to ask for help. So Im done here. If you have a question, you can inbox me and Ill try to answer when I have time. But I cant read through this anymore. 

Comments

• Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Help... spend money to buy gold. Use the gold to buy players, boosts, and upgrades. AND.... we're done with the help portion of Tap Sports Baseball 2017.
  • Options
    scrantonscranton Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Obviously you need help ruff since my win percentage is just like mighty mouse...and I never hack or spend money. There is a lot of strategy as to which players you keep. How to spend cash, etc. I agree with mouse, quit whining like a bunch of 11 year old girls
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This isn't a strategy intensive game. More stars = better. Sure... once you know which 4.5 star players have slightly better stats, then you know who to keep. BUT... that isn't strategy... that's common sense.
  • Options
    scrantonscranton Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Must be some strategy involved. My record is 900-60 and my team kind of sucks.  stars are not what u look at. I have a 3.5-4 star in my lineup over a 5 star catcher. Same with pitchers. Managed to breeze thru all of silver and 6 of my starters were still on bronze. Never bothered upgrading them to silver. Those players who have 400 game win streaks arent just looking at stars. 
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    It's interesting that you say that the purpose of the board should be to pass on knowledge to others for help.....and you claim to be really really good at the game......yet you don't pass on any knowledge and just taunt everyone.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Ive actually passed on a lot of things to a lot of people. You can find it here if you look. Im also in a facebook group in which Ive answered hundreds of questions for anyone who has asked without complaining. Look it up
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Ive actually passed on a lot of things to a lot of people. You can find it here if you look. Im also in a facebook group in which Ive answered hundreds of questions for anyone who has asked without complaining. Look it up
    What is the Facebook Group?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Tap sports baseball 2017. One of my club mates started it and runs it. Its a great group with over 1000 members.
  • Options
    JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Once upon a time ago, I used to come here to try to find help, and then pass that knowledge to others looking for help. When did this turn into the place where everyone comes to cry? Do some of you think maybe the reason you lose all of the time is because you suck? I mean I have a .900 win %, and have not hacked or spent a dime. So obviously the problem is not GLU, the devil himself. If you need help understanding something, why wouldnt you just ask instead of cry about how unfair it is like someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play the game. Is it an ego thing? Im sure by now a few people are raging mad because its more fun to play the victim than to ask for help. So Im done here. If you have a question, you can inbox me and Ill try to answer when I have time. But I cant read through this anymore. 
    No no you dont have a 900% win pct, you dont need to lie. And the ego thing is obviously an issue of yours......KOOK
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    You're right, its down to .883.
  • Options
    Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Lol at not believing .900. I'm at .964.
  • Options
    I know. Another whiner. Case in point