Slugfest Another Glu Whore Scam

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
Pretty hilarious how I buy the event busters, max them out, and lose on AUTOPLAY when they are ranked a good 15-20 pts above the computer opponent. Classic Glu...just like a gold-digging good girl. Always stealing, but never putting out.

Comments

• weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    This is what I'm talking about. Blueleopard, explain why these algorithms suck so bad? Unacceptable...this isn't a risk/reward thing. You have built a game on player ratings, which means THE NUMBERS ARE SUPPOSED TO MATTER. This is complete CRAP! I mean, do y'all even listen to your customers? This year has been a constant drag, and everyone on here, on reddit, Facebook, and other forums have nothing but negative feedback...why don't y'all listen? Why is it so hard to hear your customers and make a halfway decent game?

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    You only scored 1877? With Kemp? Thats not GLU's fault.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    My guess is he auto'd it.

My guess is he auto'd it.

I hope so. 
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Then why not just play it yourself? It takes like 20 minutes for a tier.
  • AbandonedBarnsAbandonedBarns Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I hate the derby too. It just sucks your gold away! Now, once we wasted all our gold to try to get Cespedes (who couldn't even win in the upper rounds of level 4 & 5) I'm sure the plan is to dangle a particularly tempting fan reward this weekend at 10 or 20k, so that we all go running for our debit cards. 

And what in the hell is with the last minute event changes? Today was supposed to be bonus games and tomorrow tournament and then they just changed it last night. So much for planning your club strategy for the week. 
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Meh, I spent cash on second round picks until I had all 2.5 star or higher, and played. Got halfway through level 3, and I'm fine with that. I feel no need to spend to win just because the challenge is there.
    The whole point of this post is Autoplay. Of course I didn't suck that bad manually.
    Oh. Yeah sometimes you gotta play through it. You'll do much better manually if you've put any time into practicing. I think on average I got 500-1000 points better doing it manually vs autoplay.
    I hit 10/10 most times it's just time consuming...the autoplay algorithm is faulty at best. If the goal is to get people playing for real, don't introduce autoplay. If you DO introduce autoplay, the algorithm should at least be believable...
    There is a reason why HR derby should be an option... and not a requirement. Playing live takes too much time for 10 rounds. Making it a weekday event means you have to dedicate a few hours to live play... which isn't realistic for a LOT of people. Auto would be nice if it wasn't a true Glu ClusterF#ck.

Whoever is in charge of 2017 needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY, and they need to bring back whoever ran 2016. From one year to the next... TSB has taken 3 steps backwards! 
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I rolled through the tower event twice yesterday on auto-play. took about an hour and only had to replay a couple matches.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    Angels61 said:
    I rolled through the tower event twice yesterday on auto-play. took about an hour and only had to replay a couple matches.
    What do your sluggers look like? All 5* from the glitch? If not, you got lucky, because I saw screenshots from plenty of people yesterday showing ridiculous autoplay losses...consistently. Not to mention, one of my teams is gold level 1, and glu decided to match me against platinum again today for bonus games. And no the team strengths weren't similar...20k difference minimum.
    Angels61 rolls through the game, AND wins the lottery with a single ticket. Chuck Norris is his mentor.
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:
    What do your sluggers look like? All 5* from the glitch? If not, you got lucky, because I saw screenshots from plenty of people yesterday showing ridiculous autoplay losses...consistently. Not to mention, one of my teams is gold level 1, and glu decided to match me against platinum again today for bonus games. And no the team strengths weren't similar...20k difference minimum.

one 5 star, three 4.5 and the rest 4. all level 10. had to re-use my 5 star at the end of the final level
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Angels61 rolls through the game, AND wins the lottery with a single ticket. Chuck Norris is his mentor.

before chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks his closet, and under the bed for ME !!!
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Angels61 said:
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:

one 5 star, three 4.5 and the rest 4. all level 10. had to re-use my 5 star at the end of the final level
    For anybody wondering, the key there is they are at 10. 
    Angels61 said:
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:

that "key" must only open a mouse door...all mine were maxed 10 4*
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:

All I have is 4* maxed at 10 as well. Got through round 7 of level 5 before needing an event buster box. Then use boost and no problem.
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    weBUGyou said:
    Pretty hilarious how I buy the event busters, max them out, and lose on AUTOPLAY when they are ranked a good 15-20 pts above the computer opponent. Classic Glu...just like a gold-digging good girl. Always stealing, but never putting out.
    Play better
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:
    weBUGyou said:
    Angels61 said:

All I have is 4* maxed at 10 as well. Got through round 7 of level 5 before needing an event buster box. Then use boost and no problem.
      Was able to do that on my bronze team. Still not the point of this post. I manually beat level 5 twice last week at bronze. The point is that the autoplay results are faulty at best and don't reflect the real player ratings.
    edited June 2017
    weBUGyou said:
    Play better
    Yeah, let's criticize before reading the post...good idea. The post is about AUTOPLAY. I beat level 5 twice manually. The point of the post is that autoplay is faulty and unreliable. It doesn't appear to truly be based on player ratings.

• One7seventeenOne7seventeen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    THE DERBY DAY IS THE BEST EVENT IN THE GAME BESIDES WEEKEND PRIME. Stop complaing it's a legit money maker you get a ton of XP from winning draft picks what more could you want. A dumb tournament day to take its place? 
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I spent 10k in #1 drafts and got only 2 4.5 stars 
    uhgghh
    am I missing something?
    I spent 10k in #1 drafts and got only 2 4.5 stars 
    uhgghh
    am I missing something?
    Only thing you're "missing" is that Glu RARELY puts out. ON AVERAGE, it takes 60 #1 picks (18k gold) to get a 5*, 200 1st round picks (20k) to get a 5*, and 20k-60k gold to land a prime from prime boxes. Literally the most greedy company I've ever come across, and that's common knowledge.